In this article, I walk you through (step-by-step) how to use DroidAdmin to download apps & make your own DroidAdmin download codes.
What is DroidAdmin?
DroidAdmin is a new app for Amazon Firestick (and Android devices) that lets you make your own app store!
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (18.104.22.168).
- Hey! Are you looking for DroidAdmin codes? Try these..
- 87868941 – Awesome PVR apps & other APKs, such as:
- Colussus Build APK (Kodi fork with Colussus Wizard included for Kodi PVR features)
- Kodi 17.6 & 18.0 Leia
- Terrarium TV
- Liberty Live TV Beta
- Kodi Puerto Rico APKs (“PR”) & Latino Movie & TV apps
- 76115743 – Many great apps for streaming movies, TV shows, & more (like Terrarium TV & FreeFlix HQ)
- 40101026 – BMC 2018 for Firestick
- 91298970 – 5 Best APKs for Firestick (Misfit Mods Kodi fork + more APKs)
- + more DroidAdmin codes at the bottom of this article.. (check the Firestick Support Facebook group often)
- 87868941 – Awesome PVR apps & other APKs, such as:
Yes – the developers at DroidAdmin created an amazing little “app store maker” app. This app is available (free) for Amazon Firestick and Fire TV devices. You can install DroidAdmin on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV by searching for “droidadmin” using the Search icon in your Fire TV homescreen. Detailed instructions are below.
How Does DroidAdmin Work?
The workings of DroidAdmin are super simple.
The DroidAdmin Firestick app has 2 ways that you can “use” it:
- You can create your own app store using DroidAdmin
- or, you can retrieve someone else’s (or your own) app store using DroidAdmin
This is all done using codes, which are generated by the DroidAdmin website whenever someone makes an “app package” (which I’ve been referring to as “your own app store”).
For users of Droid Admin who want to make their own DroidAdmin codes, use the steps below.
How to Make Your Own App Store Using DroidAdmin
As for the other side of DroidAdmin (yes, there’s another side to Droid Admin), that’s pretty simple too!
Basically, you create a free account at https://DroidAdmin.com. Then use DroidAdmin.com to create your app list.
Here’s exactly how to create your own DroidAdmin code:
- Create a free account at DroidAdmin.com/register – then log in to your DroidAdmin account.
- After you login, you’ll be at the DroidAdmin dashboard. From the DroidAdmin dashboard, click “Create New Configuration”.
- Once you reach the Create New Configuration screen, enter a name for the Configuration. An example of an appropriate Name would be “My awesome apps 2018”.
- Click “Save” to save your new Configuration (aka DroidAdmin download code).
- Now, DroidAdmin takes you to your dashboard, where you should see your new Configuration! We’re almost done.
- Now, click “Create Files“.
- Then enter a Name for the file you wish to add to your DroidAdmin download code. An example of an appropriate name would be “Terrarium TV 1.8.5 APK for Firestick”.
- Now enter a Description for this File in your DroidAdmin code. An example of a good description would be “Terrarium TV is an app that lets you watch movies & TV shows on your Firestick.”
- (Optional) If the “download link” for the file you wish to add to DroidAdmin is not accepted by DroidAdmin, then first upload the file to archive.org (like in the screenshot below).
- Now enter the download URL of the file you wish to add into the “Download URL” part of DroidAdmin. IMPORTANT: This must be a link to an actual file – not a link to a download portal. Don’t know the difference? Read about direct download links and web portals at Wikipedia. Basically, this means that most “APK download” sites do not provide a Direct Download Link to the APKs hosted on their site. Instead they send their users to a “portal”, which helps them cut costs by eliminating the possibilitiy of other sites “stealing” their bandwidth. This just means we need to have some other site host our APK file (that site is archive.org) – then we use the archive.org link to the APK file when we Add Files to our DroidAdmin configuration!
- Finally, (optionally) enter a Logo URL. This must be a direct link to an image file (like a JPEG image file). Use images.google.com to find a nice icon.
- Click “Save” to save your DroidAdmin code & your first file.
- DroidAdmin now takes you “back” to the screen that displays all the files in your current Configuration.
- From this screen, you have 2 options: Option A is to continue adding Files to your new DroidAdmin Configuration (just repeat Steps 2 through 12 above). Option B is to view and/or test out your new DroidAdmin code on your Firestick!
- To view your DroidAdmin code, just click “Go Back”, or just go to your DroidAdmin.com/dashboard
- To test out your DroidAdmin code, just install the DroidAdmin app on your Amazon Firestick (available free in the Amazon App Store). Then enter your code into DroidAdmin for Firestick! For the complete steps to do that, see the section below (scroll down).
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
How to Test DroidAdmin Code / Download Apps with DroidAdmin
I made a YouTube video that shows how to use DroidAdmin to download apps. You can watch my DroidAdmin YouTube video (below) or read the written steps below. Here’s that video:
To download apps on Firestick with DroidAdmin, follow these steps (or watch the video above):
- Install DroidAdmin on your Amazon Firestick. Do this by going to the “Search” icon from the Firestick home screen – then enter “droidadmin”, select DroidAdmin, and install it.
- Then launch DroidAdmin, after it’s installed on your Firestick or Fire TV
- Now, enter a code in DroidAdmin to retrieve a list of “installer” files (or “APKs”).
- After you hit Continue, DroidAdmin fetches the list of apps.
- Select an app from the list that DroidAdmin shows you.
- Wait for the app to download completely.
- Select the app once more to launch the installer, then choose “Install” to install the app.
- Repeat until your Firestick is totally stacked!
So, that’s how installing apps with DroidAdmin works in a nutshell.
Check back later for more Advanced instructions on DroidAdmin download codes!
More DroidAdmin Codes:
The DroidAdmin download codes below have not been tested, verified, or checked in any way. But a little bird told us they could contain useful infos. Try them at your own risk!
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
80409018 (Kodi 18 APK)