This super easy step-by-step tutorial shows you how to install Cinema on Firestick. After you finish this tutorial, you get tons of streaming movies & TV shows to watch.
TIP: If you already know how to use Downloader for Firestick, then just enter the address http://bit.ly/cinemafirestick into Downloader to get Cinema APK on Firestick.
What is Cinema APK for Firestick?
Summary of Cinema APK Install Process:
- First install Downloader on Firestick
- Then enter http://bit.ly/cinemafirestick into Downloader
- Install Cinema & start streaming!
The steps above are explained in full detail below. So keep reading and follow the steps below to install Cinema on Firestick!
How to Install Cinema on Firestick
- Select the “Search” icon in the top-left corner of the Firestick homescreen
- Enter the search term “downloader” and press “Go”
- In the search results, select “Downloader” (which appears underneath “Apps & Games”)
- Select “Get“
- Then press “Open” to launch Downloader
- Now dismiss the popup in Downloader
- Then enter the address http://bit.ly/cinemafirestick into the Downloader app
- Press “Go“
- Wait for Downloader to download the Cinema APK for Firestick
- When your Firestick launches the Cinema installer, select “Install”
- Then press “Open” when your Firestick finishes installing the Cinema APK
You are done! At this point, just use Cinema on Firestick like you would any other streaming movies & TV shows app (like Terrarium TV)
Cinema Firestick Not Working
If the Cinema APK for Firestick is not working for you, then try these great alternative apps:
- The Onebox HD for Firestick (YouTube tutorial) is one of the most popular Movie / TV apps currently available
- Or try Titanium TV, which is a direct clone of Terrarium TV
- Last but not least, you can install Kodi (with a great BUILD) to watch movies & TV shows on Firestick
Alternatives to Cinema APK
For a few more alternatives to the Cinema APK on Firestick, try these options: