In this “cheat sheet”, we show you the best Fire Stick Channels and how to watch them. Enjoy ABC, NBC, live football, and other great free streaming channels & apps on your Firestick starting now!
The Amazon Fire Stick is a great solution for people who want a vast selection of channels, while doing it at a moderate price. The Amazon Fire Stick Device is actually not very expensive at all, at around $49. Also, there are some really cool add-ons for the Fire Stick.
The coolest of these addons are APKs & Kodi (for software) and the Fire TV Remote (for hardware).
Pro Tip: Jailbreak your Firestick to install all the best apps.
How To Watch Fire Stick Channels Via Easy-To-Install APKs
Before we get into the nearly endless array of channels you’ll be able to watch on your Amazon Fire Stick, let’s talk about how you can get those channels. Firestick APKs (Android Package Kits) have become the hot apps to install, replacing Kodi. Many Firestick APKs have channels to watch. So, if you’d like to watch Fire Stick Channels using APKs, do this:
- Just install DroidAdmin on your Firestick (it’s free in the Amazon Firestick app store!)
- After you launch DroidAdmin, enter one of the codes in the video below:
Kodi is a full-featured media center app that requires a special installation process (takes about 5 minutes). Many TV channels are available on Kodi. See how to install Kodi on Fire Stick for free. Why? Because Kodi is Still Great for Watching Fire Stick Channels!
- Related: How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick (2017 Method – No Computer Required)
- 1 Fire Stick Channels:
- 1.1 Sports Channels for Amazon Firestick
- 1.2 Music Channels for Amazon Firestick
- 1.3 Major News Channels on Amazon Firestick
- 1.4 Major Movies & TV Shows on Amazon Firestick
- 1.5 General Channels
- 1.6 Science and Technology on Amazon Firestick
- 1.7 Best Apps For Free TV Streaming On Firestick
- 1.8 Food Channels for Amazon Firestick
- 1.9 Fitness Channels for Amazon Firestick
Fire Stick Channels:
One of the best things about the Fire Stick is the advantage of having access to Amazon’s extensive library of instant video content. We also have access to Amazon Prime, which features an even more extensive library of content. Watch films, TV shows and many more Fire Stick Channels & apps like these and the ones in the Channels list below:
Sports Channels for Amazon Firestick
Sports lovers will also love the possibility to stream content directly from channels such as..
- WatchESPN app for Fire TV app: Use the WatchESPN app to watch live ESPN games (NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB)
- Official NBA for Fire TV app: Watch NBA GameTime on Fire Stick for live NBA games.
- NBC Sports app for Fire TV is great for most NBC-broadcast games, but doesn’t have quite the selection Kodi has.
Here’s a list of sports channels available on your Amazon Firestick:
|Sports Channels on Firestick|
|ESPN for Fire TV|
|NBA for Fire TV|
|NBC Sports for Fire TV|
Music Channels for Amazon Firestick
Some great Fire Stick channels for music include:
- Qello is a great app for watching live music Concerts (AKA Stingray Qello)
- AOL Video for Fire TV
- TuneIn is a great alternative to Pandora, which can get old after awhile!
Want to find more music for your Amazon Firestick? Check these out:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
|Live Music Channels on Firestick|
|AOL Video for Fire TV|
Major News Channels on Amazon Firestick
- HUFFPOST Live
- NBC is an example of several major news networks available for Fire Stick that should be totally free, but it still contains ads.
There’s no shortage of news channels for your Amazon Firestick. Stay up to date with:
|Major News Channels on Firestick|
|NHK World TV|
|The Weather Network|
Major Movies & TV Shows on Amazon Firestick
- Popcornflix (install with APKTime)
- ABC Movies & Live TV Shows
- Flixster is what it sounds like: an app for Movies. (Note: The Flixster app is no longer officially compatible with Firestick / Fire TV. But you can try to install the Flixster APK by going here.)
Here’s the full list of movie and tv channels for Firestick to get your binge watch started:
|Movies and TV Shows on Firestick|
|ABC Movies and Live TV Shows|
- PLEX is a cross-platform app that allows you to play your media files on any device (movies!). It also has a wide variety of Community-created channels.
Science and Technology on Amazon Firestick
If you want to expand your mind, then Amazon Firestick can help get a look into the Cosmos or hear talks from some of today’s best minds.
- TED Talks app for Fire Stick / Fire TV
Check out this list of science and technology channels for Firestick for more brain food:
|Technology Channels on Firestick|
|TED Talks for Fire TV|
The Amazon Fire Stick is actually perfect for anybody. Whether you are a hardcore binge-watcher of TV shows or if you’re a sports fan, then you’ll enjoy all your favorite movies and shows in the comfort of your home.
The device also features other really cool things, such as amazing games for Fire TV as well as other functionalities. For example, enjoy the capability to play music through your own Fire Stick device, display your own photos and even play your own videos.
There are many TV add-ons that you can download and install on your Fire Stick, in order to increase its channel reach, functionality and scope. There are just so many add-ons out there, and the great thing is that the vast majority of the add-ons that are currently available on the world wide web are actually out there for free, from many independent developers.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
Best Apps For Free TV Streaming On Firestick
Without out a doubt, these are some of the best free tv and movie channels available for Amazon Firestick. If you want help getting started we’ve got the best guide for installing Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV. Take a look out our full list of free channels here:
|Free TV Channels on Firestick|
Food Channels for Amazon Firestick
Hungry? Order a pizza, turn on the TV and indulge your munchies with a long list of great food channels for your Amazon Fire TV. Whet your appetite with:
|Food Channels on Firestick|
|Video Recipes By iFood.tv|
|America’s Test Kitchen|
|Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube|
|Food Network Go|
|The Cooking Channel|
|Baking by iFood.tv|
|Vegan Life by Fawesome.tv|
Fitness Channels for Amazon Firestick
Of course, the day after your hedonistic food fest, you’re going to want to make up for with a little exercise. But who wants to go to the gym, right? Instead, take a look at one of these fitness channels available for Amazon Firestick. They’ll whip you right into shape:
|Gaia for Fire TV|
|FitFusion by Jillian Michaels|
|Beach Body On Demand|
Fire TV Remote
The Alexa Voice Remote is a remote control that works seamlessly with (Alexa) voice commands. This is only available on FireStick with Alexa. This is really useful because typing titles one character at a time can be frustrating without the remote!
As you can see, the Amazon Fire Stick offers great solutions for streaming at an affordable price. It also supports a wide variety of great channels.
- Related: Fire TV Remote Review
The possibilities are really endless, because the content you have can be expanded, depending on what services you want to subscribe to. Obviously, Netflix is definitely a big chunk of the offering. Since it’s one of the most popular digital streaming platforms out there, you can expect full access to the entire, ever-expanding Netflix library.
Other hugely popular services such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora or even Showtime Anytime are also available. Another really cool feature is that the Amazon Fire Stick actually also supports Vevo, Vimeo and Youtube, opening the doors to the most popular video sharing websites on the web, with massive user-generated content that is readily within your reach.