I found this app (Tivimate Firestick) that actually gives you access to over 4000 FREE Live TV Channels on Firestick.
NOTE: After installing Tivimate, you must add the Fluxus IPTV Playlist (shown in the Tivimate YouTube tutorial video below).
- Cost: Free
- Skill level required: Beginner
- Time to install: 5 Minutes
What is Fluxus TV with Tivimate?
Tivimate is a Live TV player app that works on Firestick. Fluxus is a list of Live TV channels.
By putting the two together, Tivimate + Fluxus IPTV includes over 4000 Live..
- Movie channels
- Premium channels
- Live Sports channels
- News channels – and everything else.
So let’s go ahead and check out this amazing TiViMate Firestick app (aka TVMate).
Note for Android Phone / Tablet Users: The IPTV playlist I show you in this video also works on touchscreen devices by using the “Simple IPTV Player” or “OTT Navigator” apps instead of Tivi Mate (see download links further down this page).
- FileLinked Code to Download TiviMate, LiveLounge, and Freeflix TV: 66575558
- TiviMate APK Direct Download: http://bit.ly/tivimate160af
- Livelounge APK: http://bit.ly/loungefire
- Freeflix TV APK: http://bit.ly/freeflixfire
- 1 How to Install TiviMate & Setup 4000 IPTV Channels
- 2 Firestick IPTV
- 3 How to Use TiviMate
- 4 Alternatives to TiviMate (IPTV Firestick apps):
- 5 Use a VPN with Tivimate to Protect Yourself!
- 6 IPTV Playlists (.m3u links) for Live TV, Radio & Movies:
- 7 Firestick Live Sports (https://youtu.be/GlDPA8KSyvc) like..
- 8 FIRESTICK MOVIE APPS –
- 9 FIRESTICK APP STORE –
- 10 FIRESTICK LIVE SPORTS –
How to Install TiviMate & Setup 4000 IPTV Channels
Use my YouTube video below or read the written step-by-step guide (below the video) to install Tivimate Firestick with Fluxus IPTV.
Watch my TiviMate + Fluxus TV YouTube Tutorial
Step 1: Install TiviMate
- Install APKTime using my easy tutorial video
- Then launch APKTime, search for “tivimate” and press “Download”
- After TiviMate downloads, you just press “Install“.
- Then press “Open“.
Now that you launched Tivimate for Firestick / Android, follow the steps below to setup IPTV Firestick Channels.
Step 2: Setup Fluxus TV
Here’s how to setup IPTV on Firestick using the Tivimate app in combination with the Fluxus TV IPTV playlist.
By the way, if the “Add Playlist” button in Tivimate’s homescreen isn’t responding, then you can also press the three-line button on the Amazon fire stick remote (the menu/settings button). This brings up the settings for TV mate – and from there you just go to Settings, and then go to Playlist, then Add Playlist.
- Now that TiviMate is open, hit that button that says “Add Playlist“.
- Go to “Enter URL“
- Enter this address here (by the way this address is case-sensitive): https://pastebin.com/raw/ZzGTySZE OR https://bit.ly/FluxusTV-IPTV
- Then click “Next“
- Press “Next” one more time
- Now TVMate says “Playlist is processed”. Then just go ahead and hit “Next” one more time
- Then hit “Done“
- Now we should see thousands of channels in the main screen!
In the video above, I show you how to install these great Firestick Live TV apps:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- TiviMate (shown in the video above)
- Freeflix TV (https://youtu.be/GlDPA8KSyvc)
- LiveLounge (use APKTime to install Live Lounge Firestick APK using this video: https://youtu.be/TiqYMQSoCH4)
How to Use TiviMate
- Hit the back button on the firestick remote and it’ll take you back to the “Channel categories”. Note: you have to hit the back button twice in fact
- Then from the “Channel categories” you can select a channel to watch.
- After you’re watching a channel, you can switch channels just like on a normal TV remote
- In addition to that, you can press the left and right buttons on the firestick remote to “browse” through channels without changing the channel you’re currently watching
Alternatives to TiviMate (IPTV Firestick apps):
- have problems installing TiviMate
- or if you have a touchscreen device (such as an Android phone or tablet)
- or if you want to bypass the TiviMate Premium restriction for adding multiple playlists
- then use the apps directly below instead of (or in combination with) TiviMate for Firestick / Fire TV !
1. Simple IPTV Player (APK)
I successfully tested Simple IPTV Player Android app on my Android phone in combination with the Fluxus IPTV playlist.
Download Simple IPTV Player using this address:
I used OTT Navigator successfully on my Google Pixel 3 Android phone with the Fluxus IPTV playlist.
Download OTT Navigator here:
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
TiviMate Premium APK?
The only work-around I know of for getting the TVMate Premium APK is to also install a completely different app like Tivimate which does the same thing. One such app that I tested successfully on Firestick is “Simple IPTV Player”. The address for that is above.
The TiviMate Premium cost is around $5/year for 5 devices.
Use a VPN with Tivimate to Protect Yourself!
IMPORTANT: I strongly recommend that you consider protecting your information by using a VPN.
Grab this coupon, get a VPN, and get protected instantly: http://bit.ly/ipvsecret
Let’s just take a quick look at the Firestick TiviMate app. There are hundreds of USA channels – and if you go back to the main menu with all of the categories in it then you can see the international categories, the USA Live TV channel categories, and more.
As you can see the program guide doesn’t have information for each channel.
Then after it downloads you just hit install
I did quite a bit of searching for IPTV playlists. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any good ones other than the Fluxus TV M3U playlists below. The playlists below are great! But I wish we had more options.
Just google “Fluxus IPTV” to go to the FluxusTV homepage to see more IPTV lists (for different languages, updated lists, etc).
1. Fluxus IPTV (as shown in video)
The Fluxus IPTV playlist has over 4000 Live TV channels. It’s pretty amazing.
2. Fluxus Cinema (Movies) English
The Fluxus Cinema M3U playlist has Movies! This includes in-theater movies and other categories.
3. Fluxus Radio
Like Sirius or XM Radio, these TV channels have music radio playing 24/7 for Firestick / Android devices, and Amazon Fire TV.
What’s in the IPTV M3U lists above?
The IPTV, Movies, and Music lists above include the following (+ more!):
– Over 4000 live TV channels
– Live tv channels
– Premium movie channels
– International TV channels
Firestick Live Sports (https://youtu.be/GlDPA8KSyvc) like..
– WWF / WWE
FIRESTICK MOVIE APPS –
FIRESTICK APP STORE –
APKTime Firestick Install: https://youtu.be/TiqYMQSoCH4
FIRESTICK LIVE SPORTS –
Live Sports Apps for Firestick: https://youtu.be/GlDPA8KSyvc