Looking for Firestick Apps? Then this is the right guide for you! Use the steps below to install the APKTime App Store for Firestick now.
This guide shows you how to quickly & easily install APKTime’s latest version on Firestick and Android devices (including Android TV!). I uploaded the latest version of APKTime and made a short link so you can install the latest APK Time app easily with Downloader for Firestick.
UPDATE: The latest version of the app is APK Time v2.2. Download APKTime 2.2 by entering http://bit.ly/apktime22 into the Downloader app for Firestick, or click here to instantly download the APK file.
- TVCola.com/apktime also has the APKTime APK.
Wolf’s APKTime: There’s a “forked” version of APK Time called Wolf’s APKTime. Here’s the download link for that: http://bit.ly/wolfapktime
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install APK Time APK (Latest Version) on Firestick
- 2 How to Install APKTime Latest Version on Android TV / Phone / Tablet
- 3 How do I Use APK Time to install apps?
- 4 Is APKTime Safe?
- 5 Filelinked Codes (Alternative)
- 6 Aptoide TV (Alternative)
- 7 Wolf’s APK Time
- 8 List of Trending APKs
- 9 APKTime Pin Code
- 10 APKTime APK
- 11 APK Time for Roku
- 12 APKTime Alternative
- 13 APKTime for Windows
- 14 APK Time FileLinked
- 15 APK Time Not Working
- 16 APK Time Not Downloading Apps
How to Install APK Time APK (Latest Version) on Firestick
Use my Youtube tutorial video (below) or the written APK Time Installation steps just below the video.
YouTube Tutorial on How to Install APKTime on Firestick
Step-by-Step Instructions to Install APKTime on Firestick
- Get the Downloader app for Firestick
- Enter the address http://bit.ly/apktime22 into the Downloader app for Firestick
- Press “Install” after your Firestick downloads the APKTime APK
- Then press “Open” to launch APK Time for Firestick
- Quickly install a VPN app on your Firestick to secure your data and fix Firestick issues
Finally, scroll down a bit check out the “How Do I Use APKTime..” section below to install great apps.
How to Install APKTime Latest Version on Android TV / Phone / Tablet
- Open the web browser on your Android device
- Enter the address http://bit.ly/apktime22 into your Android device’s web browser
- Launch the downloaded file
- Press “Install“
- Then press “Open” to launch APKTime
After APK Time is open, use the section below to install apps using APK Time.
How do I Use APK Time to install apps?
- Launch APKTime
- Select a category like Top APKs
- Press the DOWNLOAD button for whichever app you want to download
- Wait a few minutes for the new app to download
- Press “Install“
- Then press “Open” to launch the newly-installed app
- Enjoy the best apps for Firestick and Android!
Old Versions of APKTime
- APKTime v1.9 can be downloaded here (but it no longer works)
- APK Time 2.1 can be downloaded here (and still seems to work, even though APK Time v2.2 is the latest version)
- APK Time Orange is just the Orange-themed version of the app
- APK Time Black is simply the Black-themed version of the app (for “Dark-mode”)
Is APKTime Safe?
Since some of the apps on APK Time offer free unlicensed TV Shows and Movies, we strongly recommended that you utilize an encrypted VPN when streaming in order to remain anonymous. An encrypted VPN will hide your location, identity, and activities from corporations, hackers or government organizations. The VPN service will help to protect you from being tracked for streaming things that could potentially be illegal, as your streaming activity is sometimes monitored.
As an added bonus, a good VPN will allow you to access region blocked content on some of the most popular streaming apps. Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube all have content that is hidden from certain countries. A VPN will help you get around that!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Choosing a VPN can be difficult. Many are overpriced, and too many of the free ones are tracking and harvesting your data. We’ve carved out an exclusive discount for our readers with our favorite VPN service.
Again, we really recommend you pick something as a measure to protect yourself from getting in trouble streaming with the great apps on APKTime. If you need a little help, this guide will show you how to install a VPN on any device.
On a related note, another great way to install apps on your Android or Firestick is to use Filelinked (aka “DroidAdmin”).
My Filelinked code is 66575558.
With this code, you can install some great Firestick apps!
Basically you just install FileLinked, then check out and input the Best DroidAdmin Codes list I made for you.
Aptoide TV (Alternative)
If you like APK Time APK for Firestick & Android, then you’ll love Aptoide TV.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
Install Aptoide on Firestick
Install Aptoide on Android
Or to install Aptoide on Android, just open your Android’s web browser and enter http://bit.ly/a323kftv.
Install TVCola on Firestick
Wolf’s APK Time
The Wolf APK Time app is an alternative to APKTime, with a different selection of apps.
Personally, I don’t see what’s different about Wolf’s APK Time that’s not in the original app.
But if you want to check it out anyway, I conveniently made this quick download link for you: http://bit.ly/wolfapktime
List of Trending APKs
Check out APKTime.com for the list of trending free APKs. Here’s a quick sample of some APKs that are trending (at the time this article was written).
And here’s a list of the current reigning champs:
|Top 10 Free Android APKs|
|Solex TV APK|
|Cyberflix TV APK|
|Mediabox V1 APK|
Make sure to go to see the most current list of apps!
APKTime Pin Code
The APK Time app has a pin code for the Adult section and for the Graveyard section.
- Pin code for Adult (XXX/porn) section: 6969
- Graveyard pin code: 1212
To direct download the APKTime APK, you have at least 3 options:
- Enter the address tvcola.com/apktime into the web browser of any Android device or Amazon Firestick
- Or go to TVCola’s app page and then click Download APK
- Download the APK and then Sideload the APK Time app to your Firestick from your Android device
APK Time for Roku
Unfortunately, APK Time is not able to be installed directly onto a Roku, since Roku uses a completely different operating system than Amazon Fire TV (which basically runs on a modified version of Android TV OS).
However – you can CAST from smartphone to Roku.
Therefore, you can get APK Time on Roku by following these steps:
- Install APK Time on your smartphone
- Use APK Time to install apps on your smartphone
- Then launch whichever app on your smartphone that you’d like to see on your Roku
- Lastly, cast from your smartphone to Roku by pressing the “Cast” button in the corner of the screen
It’s probably much easier just to get an Amazon Firestick and install APK Time on that.
These are the best APK Time alternative app stores available for Firestick, Android TV, and other Android devices in 2020:
- TVCola is a new appstore for Firestick that has a quick-access “TVCola lite” section. This contains only the best, updated, working Firestick apps.
- FileLinked is an app that lets people create their own lists of downloadable apps. After someone makes a list of apps, they get a CODE to send out. So google “Filelinked codes” to see the best Filelinked codes available, or just use the TVCola Lite Filelinked code, which is 66575558.
- Aptoide TV is an “older” appstore for Firestick and Android TV. Back in the Firestick hay day, Aptoide TV was a fan favorite.
- Downloader is a free app in the Firestick app store that lets you download any file from any given Address. For example, you can launch the Downloader app and enter the address tvcola.com/beetvapk to install BeeTV on Firestick quickly!
APKTime for Windows
The APK Time APK is not available to install directly on Windows. BUT – you can install an Android emulator on Windows to install APK Time on Windows and use it to install, launch, and run excellent third party Firestick / Android apps.
Since Windows is a completely different operating system than Android OS / Fire OS, the actual APK Time installer file is not openable by Windows.
So here’s what you do to get APKTime for Windows:
- Install an Android emulator on your Windows computer. Three of the best Android emulators are: Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and MEMu Play.
- Inside the Android emulator, launch the web browser.
- Enter the address tvcola.com/apktime into the web browser
- Download / save the APK file.
- Launch the file
- Press INSTALL
- Then press OPEN to launch APK Time for Windows
You’re done! You should now see the APK Time home screen on your x86 / x64 PC!
APK Time FileLinked
If you’re looking for a Filelinked code that lets you install APK Time, then use this Filelinked code:
The Filelinked code above shows you the APK Time app, which is in SECTION 3 of the Filelinked code. Section 3 is labeled “TOOLS, ETC”.
APK Time Not Working
If APK Time is not working for you, then don’t fear!
We have several ways to fix it and at least a handful of alternatives.
To fix APK Time, you can usually follow these steps to fix it:
- Just Force Close the app from the Firestick Settings menu, then re-launch APK Time.
- Or you can power cycle your Fire stick by unplugging the power cord, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in.
- If the first two fixes didn’t work, then uninstall APK Time and re-install APK Time using the steps at the top of this page.
Many Firestick users are unknowingly not connected to their WiFi network, so make sure you check that if you have APK Time not working issues.
APK Time Not Downloading Apps
If APK Time is not downloading apps for you, then try these fixes:
- Restart the APK Time app by going to the Firestick Settings area – Applications – Manage Installed Applications. Then select APK Time, press Force Stop / Force Close, then press Launch application.
- Check the Firestick disk space that’s available. It’s possible your Firestick disk space is full.
- Re-install the APK Time app using the instructions higher up on this page