How to Install Aptoide on Firestick
- Install Downloader
- Launch the Downloader app
- Use Downloader app to download http://bit.ly/a323kftv
- Press “Install” to start installing Aptoide TV on Firestick / Fire TV
- After Aptoide is done installing, press “Open” to launch Aptoide TV.
- Once Aptoide TV launches, you’ll see the Aptoide TV home screen
- From the Aptoide home screen, select an app under “Editor’s Choice“, for example, then press “Install” to install an app.
- We recommend you check out the “Most Popular” section, because in that section you’ll see the best streaming apps for Firestick, like Kodi, Terrarium TV, and Mobdro.
How to Install Aptoide on Android Phones, Tablets, and Android TV
To install Aptoide for Android:
- On your Android device, open a browser and go to https://en.aptoide.com
- Select “Install Aptoide“
- Wait for Aptoide to download (if your device says “This type of file can harm your device”, press “OK”)
- Launch the downloaded file (“aptoide-latest.apk”)
- Press “Install“
- Then press “Open“
- If Aptoide presents you with a “quick start tutorial”, then press Skip
- Now use Aptoide to install other apps!
- For example, scroll down to the “Local top apps” section
- Select Show Box.
What does Aptoide do?
Aptoide lets you install third party apps on your device. It works like Google Play Store, but contains many apps that Google will never let appear on the Play Store.
Apps Like Aptoide
- DroidAdmin is an app that lets you enter a code to access user-created collections of apps. Use Droid Admin to install apps for streaming TV and movies.
- APKTime is a great little app for Firestick & Android which is simply a third-party app store (just like Aptoide). The APK Time interface is a little bit less refined than Aptoide’s interface. But it has more current apps contained within!
- Downloader lets you enter a URL to download. So you must know the URL of the APK you want to download in order to use Downloader.