This tutorial shows you how to install Whitecream on Kodi.
We all know the internet is for porn, so let’s take this glorious opportunity that is Kodi on the Firestick to get ourselves one of the best adult add-ons for Kodi: Ultimate Whitecream! With this guide (updated Tuesday March 19, 2019) we install Ultimate Whitecream on Kodi. This way, you can watch the best porn movies, scenes and even webcams–all for free!
Before you get started, consider installing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to secure your network and private information. Among other benefits, it can thwart hackers–and even your internet provider–from stealing and distributing your sensitive data. This includes your browsing history. Don’t be a victim of internet identity theft: install a VPN yesterday.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (18.104.22.168).
HOW TO INSTALL ULTIMATE WHITECREAM FOR KODI 17.1 ON FIRESTICK:
Scroll down to see the entire Ultimate Whitecream for Kodi 17.1 on Firestick process, from A to Z, step-by-step:
Difficulty of Install: Beginner
Time to Complete: 5 minutes
Time-to-Streaming: 1 minute
WHAT IS TIME-TO-STREAMING? A MEASUREMENT WE MADE UP TO MEASURE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO START STREAMING A MOVIE OR TV SHOW AFTER A KODI BUILD OR TVADDON IS LAUNCHED FOR THE FIRST TIME.
How to Install White Cream Addon in Kodi:
First, we’re going to install a repository called SuperRepo, which contains the Ultimate Whitecream add-on:
- From the Kodi home screen, move the cursor until SYSTEM is blue, then press the down button on your remote to move the cursor to the menu items below it.
- Select File Manager.
- Now select Add Source.
- Select the box that says <None>. This box will tell Kodi where to find the file we need.
- Type in “http://srp.nu/”, then select Done. This link is the location of SuperRepo, a repository that contains our Ultimate Whitecream add-on.
- Select the empty box below. Type in “superrepo”. You can name it anything, but we’ll reference it as it’s listed here.
- Then select Done to confirm the name.
- Select OK to finish adding this source.
- Get back to the Kodi main menu.
- From the Kodi home screen, move the cursor until SYSTEM is blue. Then press the down button on your remote to move the cursor to the menu items below it.
- Select Settings.
- Then select Add-ons.
- Now select Install from zip file. A window entitled “Install from zip file” will open.
- Select superrepo from the items in the window.
- Then select the krypton folder.
- Select the all folder.
- Now select the file superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip and give it a minute to install. When it shows “Add-On Enabled” at the bottom right, proceed to the next step.
Congratulations! SuperRepo, a powerful repository with tons of add-ons available within it, is now in your system! Before moving on, don’t forget to take a look at installing a VPN to protect your internet security. While you may think you’re safe to stream anything without worry, your sensitive, private data could be at risk!
How to Install Whitecream Using SuperRepo
Next, we’ll use the SuperRepo repository to install Ultimate Whitecream:
- Select Install from repository.
- Then select SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7].
- Now select Video add-ons.
- Choose “Ultimate Whitecream”
- Finally, select Install to finish installing the Whitecream add-on in Kodi 17 (or any version of Kodi).
That’s it! Now you should be able to access your Ultimate Whitecream add-on from the Kodi main menu / Video / Add-ons.
Important Security Recommendation:
Your browsing data–including this installation of Ultimate Whitecream and any videos you watch–is at risk. Not only can hackers steal it, but even your internet service provider can legally sell it! Don’t become a victim of internet identity theft: consider using a VPN, which masks your region, IP address, and pretty much all other sensitive, private information.
Want to protect your browsing data, mask your location, or simply create another, important barrier to hackers? Get your VPN here; it’s easy and quick and makes all the difference to your internet security.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.