This complete tutorial shows you how to setup the Popcorn Time Windows app.
To install Popcorn Time for Windows, basically just download and run the (free) PopcornTime installer from https://popcorntime.sh.
- If the Popcorn Time website is unavailable, enter the address http://bit.ly/ptwindows into your web browser.
- Or scroll down and look at the Popcorn Time Download section toward the bottom of this article
How to Setup Popcorn Time Windows App
Here’s how to setup the Popcorn Time Windows app:
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
- Open your web browser and enter the address popcorntime.sh
- Then click “Download Popcorn Time X.YZ” (where X.YZ is the version number of Popcorn Time)
- Wait for the Popcorn Time setup file to download to your PC. Then launch the Popcorn Time setup file by clicking on the downloaded file
- Now click Next
- Then click “I Agree”
- Now click “Install”
- Wait for the Popcorn Time Windows app to install
- Click “Finish” to launch Popcorn Time
- Then you will see a popup which asks if you want to allow Popcorn Time to access the network. Click “Allow access” when you see this.
- Now the Popcorn Time Windows app will launch. Then the app displays two button: “I Accept” or “Leave”. Click “I Accept”.
- You’re done! Now you see the Popcorn Time homescreen (aka “main menu”).
Now that the Popcorn Time Windows 10 app is installed, simply use Popcorn Time by following the How to Use Popcorn Time guide below!
How to Use Popcorn Time
There are a few main ways to use Popcorn Time. The easiest way to start using the Popcorn Time Windows 10 app is to just click on a movie that’s in the Popcorn Time home screen.
How to Use Popcorn Time Main Menu
The main menu of Popcorn Time has several buttons: Movies, Series, Anime, Indie, Genre, and Sort By.
Here’s what each button in Popcorn Time does:
- Movies: The Movies button is a shortcut to display only movies!
- Series: This button quickly shows you all the TV Series that Popcorn Time has to offer.
- Anime: The Anime button gives you only Anime options to stream
- Indie: This category displays Independent movies
- Genre: The “Genre” button is a dropdown menu which lets you filter streaming movies by Category (aka Genre), such as “Science Fiction” or “Action”
- Sort By: This dropdown menu allows you to change the way in which Popcorn Time sorts the streaming TV & movies results displayed on-screen.
How to Use Popcorn Time Side Menu
Popcorn Time for Windows has a menu on the top-right side of the screen. We call this the Popcorn Time side menu.
Popcorn Time for Android on Windows
An alternate method to run Popcorn Time on Windows is to install an Android emulator in Windows – then run the Android version of Popcorn Time in Windows.
Popcorn Time Download
Several sites host some version of the Popcorn Time Windows app for you to download. But BE AWARE that some of those sites supply a version of Popcorn Time which is infected with malware. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you look at the image below to see which sites host the real version of Popcorn Time that has no malware. Here it is:
Download Popcorn Time for Mac
Yes! Popcorn Time exists for Mac computers. To download Popcorn Time for Mac, enter https://popcorntime.sh/en/mac into your Mac computer’s web browser (Safari).
Popcorn Time for Linux
To download Popcorn Time for Linux, enter https://popcorntime.sh/en/linux into your Linux computer’s web browser.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Download Popcorn Time for Android
For the Android version of Popcorn Time, enter https://popcorntime.sh/en/android into your Android device’s web browser (which is usually Google Chrome).