This guide shows you how to install Xposed Installer on Android smartphones without ROOT access. Installing Xposed will allow you to take control of your Android phone!
The Xposed app gives you features very similar to if you root your Android phone. So use the steps below to install Exposed Installer on your Android smartphone or tablet:
What is Exposed Installer?
Xposed allows users to customize their phones in many ways. There are so many incredible things you can actually do with these modules.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
For instance, you can easily remap the hardware buttons of your device, making them do whatever you want them to do. For example, you could easily turn a volume button into a camera shutter!
Why Use Xposed Installer Instead of Root?
What if you could change the way your apps or system works, without actually changing or modifying any APKs? This is exactly the purpose of Xposed, a framework of modules which work wonders on many apps and programs out there.
Install Xposed Installer Without Root
Check out these “How to Root” instructions given by a user at the XDA forum. Here’s the original thread. And here are the instructions prettied up a bit:
This process should install Xposed Installer on Android without Root!
Rooting can be difficult and can even damage your phone, so this method is preferable to rooting.
Here’s what you need:
- Busybox binary file that’s compatible with your kind of device (CPU architecture, such as ARMv6, ARMv7, etc.)
- The Xposed APK file needs to be installed on your device
- Android 4.0.1 to 4.4.4
- A computer with ADB (also known as “Platform Tools”, which are free) installed
How to Install Xposed Installer Without Root:
- Launch a new terminal window (on Windows, click the Start button, then Run, then enter “cmd” and hit Enter)
- Then connect your Android smartphone / tablet to your PC with a USB cable.
- Now enter the following commands into the terminal (“command prompt”) window:
- adb wait-for-device
- adb shell “cd /data/local && mkdir tmp”
- adb shell “cd /data/local/tmp/ && rm *”
- adb push /WHERE/IS/THE/BUSYBOX/FILE/busybox /data/local/tmp/
- adb shell chmod 775 /data/local/tmp/busybox
- adb shell /data/local/tmp/busybox mount -o remount,rw /system
- adb shell /data/local/tmp/busybox cp -a /system/bin/app_process /system/bin/app_process.orig
- adb shell /data/local/tmp/busybox cp /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/bin/app_process /system/bin/app_process
- adb shell /data/local/tmp/busybox chown 0:2000 /system/bin/app_process
- adb shell /data/local/tmp/busybox chmod 0755 /system/bin/app_process
- adb shell reboot system
Furthermore, this method tested successfully on the following Android smartphones:
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Exibith 4g Stock Rom 4.1.2
- Also, the SAMSUNG Galaxy Exibith 4g custom version unrooted SLIMROM 4.1.2
- Sony Xperia ion Lt28h stock rom 4.4.2
- Sony Xperia Arc stock rom 4.2.2
Xposed for Android
Xposed works on Android only (not iOS devices such as iPhone or iPad. The talented team at Xposed is constantly updating their support and compatibility, so check back often in order to find out about the latest compatibility developments. In order to install all modules, the Xposed framework installation is required.
What Else Can I Do with Xposed APK File?
You can even use Xposed to manage app permissions differently and even enable side-by-side multitasking, disable warnings and other tricks. The possibilities are truly endless.
Xposed Installer APK File Download:
You can download the installer for Xposed right from the following link:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
So, have a good look at Xposed Installer to unleash your Android phone!
If you’re an iPhone person, use Cydia Installer instead.
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.