Wrestling on Demand is a great Kodi video addon for your Firestick if you love to watch wrestling. There is wrestling content galore for you to watch along with a brand new Latest Shows category featuring the most recent RAW, Superstars and NXT shows. The Wrestling on Demand Kodi video addon is certainly one of the most popular Fire Stick enhancements for WWE fans worldwide and will make a fantastic addition to your Kodi build. Watch wrestling on your Amazon Fire TV Stick today by installing the Wrestling on Demand Kodi addon.
Kodi Add-on Installation: Wrestling on Demand
Before taking advantage of virtually any Kodi third party addon, I cannot stress sufficiently the value of joining a best-in-class VPN provider that will help you keep your identity and activities private. People running Kodi end up getting copyright infringement notices regularly concerning streaming movie channels, particular sports events, and television programs by using a number of 3rd party addons. If you prefer to forever keep your own surfing patterns private and preserve your individual anonymity, I really advise taking advantage of IPVanish – the most beneficial data security option I’ve uncovered for Kodi users. What’s more, the links I’ve included to IPVanish on this page can net you 60% off this sincerely unparalleled Virtual Private Network!
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
In the event you’ve added Kodi 3rd party packages or addons previously, you’ll still need the repo address for the Ares Project. Positioned in the Old World, the Ares Project’s repo is at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be certain you’re using a very high quality VPN solution for personal online privacy and defense before you start viewing this content, whether on a Fire Stick or elsewhere.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
Installing the Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon
Allow Unknown Sources
If you have a clean install of Kodi on your Firestick, you’ve got to allow addon installation through unknown sources.
- Enter the Settings (gear icon) at the top of the main menu
- Hit System Settings
- Then, hit Add-ons
- Now, toggle the Unknown Sources setting towards the on position
Take note: a dialog pops up warning you concerning security risks associated with putting in unofficial add-ons on to your system.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ian uploaded this YouTube educational video he made with his Fire Stick for you on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 a short time ago. We’ll be creating an refreshed tutorial with tons of brand-new guidelines during the near future, so you should definitely stay on the lookout for it right here at KFire TV.
- Enter the Settings (gear icon – top of main menu)
- Subsequently, select the File Manager
- Then you should do the same to Add Source
- Next, open None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Input the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK
- Name that Ares Repo (or any name you prefer) then choose OK again
- Double check the information you’ve input is accurate then choose OK a final time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Get back to the Main Menu in Kodi and next the Add-ons section
- Open the Package Installer (open box icon) on top of the menu
- Hit Install from zip file
- Click or tap Ares Repo (or whatever you referred to it as) inside of the dialog that opens
- Next locate repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and hit it
- Wait a short time. You’ll see a popup in the top right mentioning Add-on Installed
- Click or tap Install from Repository after all this
- Choose the Ares Project repo you just recently put in place
- Then you should enter the Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Then choose the Install button located at the lower right
- Once more at Kodi’s main menu, go into the Add-ons and tap or click Ares Wizard
- Subsequently the true extraction and installing of the Ares Wizard now takes place
Wrestling on Demand Installation
- Afterward, return to the Add-on Browser and hit the Install from repository possibility
- A list of setup repositories is revealed – Hit the Ares Project
- After that, select Video Add-ons item and then on Wrestling on Demand to access the installer
- Hit Install with a gleam in your eye and watch as Wrestling on Demand installs
After the Wrestling on Demand install has concluded, you can find it in Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Is Your Fire Stick Ready to Rumble?
I’m absolutely serious concerning the need of utilizing a VPN when utilizing the Wrestling on Demand Kodi add-on. Without one on your Fire Stick or any other device, you’re sharing your viewing habits in addition to other information with everybody. Your ISP, government agencies, and each and every site you access can and do watch and track you. This includes anyone sniffing the traffic of all those online sites you or your addons visit. You really are nearly certain to be given “cease and desist” requests from your ISP if you aren’t keeping your traffic private. I’ve observed this same exact VPN available around the web for 20% to 33% off, but through KFire TV, you can get yourself a 60% discount on the world’s premier VPN.
You’ve installed the Wrestling on Demand addon onto your Firestick correctly? You’re secure in your anonymity? Excellent! Now go enjoy the knock down, drag ‘em out, no holds barred blood feuds as only the WWE can portray them with your new Wrestling on Demand Kodi plugin install!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .