Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon, Tyrell, Martell, Tully.. If these names mean anything to you, then use this guide to watch Game of Thrones free on ANY device.
To watch Game of Thrones, choose your device below to skip to the tutorial for your device type:
- Watch GoT on Amazon Firestick & Fire TV
- Watch GoT on Mac / Windows PC
- Watch GoT on iOS (iPhone / iPad)
- Watch GoT on Android TV / Phone / Tablet
Like Game of Thrones? Then you’ll love this tutorial on How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Firestick, Android, iPhone / iPad, PC, Mac, and every other device out there.
Or if you have an Amazon Firestick and a subscription to HBO Go, then check out my guide on HBO Go for Firestick to watch Game of Thrones using HBO Go.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Firestick
If you have an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV (jailbroken or NOT jailbroken), then use the steps below to stream GoT on Firestick / FireTV.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Summary: Basically, we first install an app called Downloader. Then we use Downloader to get a Firestick app store called “APK Time“. Finally we use APKTime to download an app (such as Cinema HD or Exousia) which we use to stream Game of Thrones on your Firestick.
It’s simple to do and I show you step-by-step with screenshots how to do it. Let’s begin!
- Press the Home button on the Firestick remote to get to the Home Screen of your Fire TV stick.
- Then select the “Search” icon in the top left corner of the screen (the Search icon looks like a magnifying glass)
- Now enter the word “downloader”
- In the search results, select the orange icon that says “Downloader” (which usually appears under the heading “Apps & Games”)
- Then press “Download” / “Get” to start downloading the Downloader app for Firestick
- After the Downloader app is finished downloading, press “Open” to launch the Downloader app. Then dismiss any popups / notifications which may appear in the Downloader app.
- Then enter the address at the end of this sentence into the Downloader app (Why? Because this step downloads an app called APKTime): http://bit.ly/apktime22
- Press the button on your screen to start downloading the “APKTime” app
- When the APKTime app finishes downloading, press the “Install” button on your screen to install APKTime.
- Then press the “Open” button on your screen to launch APKTime
- After you launch APK Time, go to the “* Top APKs” category
- Now scroll down until you see “Cinema HD vX [vX.Y.Z.abcd.x] [AF and code]” and press the “Download” button . Note: There are TWO different versions of Cinema HD within the APKTime app. The first version you see says “..[Original]” – this version is for touchscreen devices like Android phones. The second version of Cinema HD you see says “[AF and Code]” – this version is for non-touchscreen devices like Amazon Firestick and Android TV. Since you’re using a Firestick, select the version of Cinema HD that has “[AF and Code]” at the end.
- Wait for Cinema HD to download. When the download finishes, the APKTime automatically launches the Cinema HD installer. When you see a button that says “Install”, press “Install” to install Cinema HD for Firestick
- Then press “Open” to launch Cinema HD after Cinema HD finishes installing on your Firestick
- After Cinema HD launches, press “Allow” if you see two buttons (one says “Deny” and the other says “Allow”). Then press “Accept” when you see Disclaimer. After that, press “Ok” when you see the Change Log.
- Then just press the Search icon in the top right corner of the Cinema HD app (or if you see Game of Thrones right there on the homescreen of Cinema HD, then just select Game of Thrones now and skip to Step 19 below).
- Then enter “game of thrones” in the search box and proceed with the search
- In the search results, select Game of Thrones.
- Then choose the Game of Thrones season you want to watch.
- Now select the Game of Thrones episode you want to watch.
- Wait a minute or so for the app to find Sources. Then select a source (or press the “Auto Play” button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Finally, select “Play” to start watching the Game of Thrones episode you selected. Enjoy!
If the Cinema HD app doesn’t work for you, then try the Exousia APK.
How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Mac / Windows PC
There are at least a few easy ways to watch GoT on PC / Mac computers.
- Method 1 (most reliable – shown below): For one way to watch GoT on PC / Mac, go to https://popcorntime.sh/ and download Popcorn Time for Mac / PC.
- Method 2: Or you can use a website that streams GoT in your web browser, such as MovieNinja.io or FimFast.com
- Method 3: Furthermore, you can install an Android emulator (like Bluestacks) and then use the steps in the “How to Watch GoT on Firestick” section of this page.
Method 1: Install PopcornTime to Watch Game of Thrones on Mac / Windows
It’s easy to Watch Game of Thrones on Mac. Just use the steps below.
- Launch the web browser on your Mac computer (most people use Google Chrome or Safari)
- In your browser address bar, enter https://popcorntime.sh/ (or click HERE for Mac / click HERE for Windows)
- Then click on Download PopcornTime (choose the Mac button if you’re on a Mac. Click the Windows button if you’re on a .PC. After that click the “Download” button again to begin downloading Popcorn Time.
- Click the “PopcornTime” file after it finishes downloading
- Now install and then launch PopcornTime..see
- If you’re using a Mac: just double-click the Popcorn-Time icon which now appears in the “Downloads” area of your Mac.
- Or if you’re using a Windows PC: just proceed to install the Popcorn Time app by clicking through the prompts (click Next, Next, Next, Install, then Finish)
- In Popcorn Time, search for “game of thrones”, or click “Series“. Then select “Game of Thrones”
- Then select the Game of Thrones season / episode you want to watch.
- Click “Watch Now” and wait for Popcorn Time to “buffer” (it may say “Downloading” – just let it go)
Game of Thrones on Mac YouTube Tutorial
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
Use the video above to watch GoT on Mac.
How to Watch Game of Thrones for Free on iPhone / iPad
To watch GoT on iPhone / iPad, use one of the methods below.
- Go to Movieninja.io and search for Game of Thrones
- Visit BestFreeStreaming.com, select a destination site (like 123Vidz / WatchSeries, TwoMovies, Fmovies), and then stream GoT for free.
How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Android TV / phone / tablet
It’s super simple to stream GoT on Android devices. We use the same basic methods as we do to watch GoT on Firestick (which is at the top of this article).
- Open your Android device’s web browser (such as Chrome). Then go to movieninja.io
- Or use the “Cinema HD” app
- 1 How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Firestick
- 2 How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Mac / Windows PC
- 3 How to Watch Game of Thrones for Free on iPhone / iPad
- 4 How to Watch Game of Thrones Free on Android TV / phone / tablet