Alright, it’s true-story time. I’ve been working feverishly to figure out all the ways we can unblock US TV streams and watch like we were in the USA. It turns out we can do this simply by using what’s called a VPN. See our how-to video below.
Don’t be scared! It’s easy these days.
VPNs are easy to use and painless to setup, these days. VPNs, back in the “old days”, were just something used for security. But in modern times, we use them for several different purposes. Security, anonymity, and unblocking of content are just a few things that a VPN gives us.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
Before I tried using the VPN to unblock TV channels, I tried various other methods all day long – some worked OK, some didn’t work at all, and one method worked wonderfully well. This article shows the results of my research into the one method that worked wonderfully well: VPN. Keep reading to see how to unblock US TV shows & movies.
How to Watch & Unblock US TV Streams:
How to Watch US TV Streams:
Basically, there are several different ways to approach watching blocked [easyazon_link identifier=”B00UB9UJBA” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]TV[/easyazon_link] content & streams online. Here’s the short list:
- Use Kodi to view blocked U.S. streams
- Using Kodi will often lead you to unblocked content, but still several of Kodi’s TV addons and streams are blocked geographically. Fortunately, this article and our how-to video shows you how to unblock all those geoblocked streams and TV addons.
- Use [easyazon_link identifier=”B005ZXWMUS” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Netflix[/easyazon_link] to view blocked U.S. TV shows & movies
- Yes, you can watch [easyazon_link identifier=”B005ZXWMUS” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]US Netflix[/easyazon_link] outside of the US! Just use a VPN (outlined in this article, below).
- Use any other online streaming service ([easyazon_link identifier=”B00N28818A” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Amazon Video[/easyazon_link], [easyazon_link identifier=”B0066TUXU6″ locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Hulu[/easyazon_link]). You’ll be able to watch US content.
How to Unblock US TV:
How to Unblock International Streams, While We’re At It
Hit two birds with one stone! Using a VPN will unblock US TV streams as well as all other international streams.
For international streams, the BEST solution is to unblock the International streams using a VPN (outlined below).
The “VPN solution” to unblocking international streams is the total solution to watching international streams.
The screenshots below show BEFORE and AFTER unblocking:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Pros & Cons of Using VPN Service
Pros – Benefits of using a VPN:
- Access all Kodi TV & movie addons
- Unblock restricted content from anywhere
- 100% Encryption (and anonymity) for all your Kodi & streaming traffic
- No-logging policy eliminates data tracking by ISP
- Special “Kill Switch” feature: Kills connection if VPN loses connectivity
- Eliminate bandwidth throttling by ISP
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Blazing fast (for HD streaming)
Cons – Disadvantages of using a VPN:
- Cost: $4.87/mo (USD) (after applying our exclusive 60% off coupon)
- Your friends will be jealous
The KFireTV Wrap-Up
Unblocking US TV channels is just a few clicks away. For less than the prices of a [easyazon_link identifier=”B005ZXWMUS” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Netflix[/easyazon_link] subscription, you can gain access to all International streams & shows.