So from now on, whatever Firestick or Android related questions you have, you can ask those in the TVCola Forum.
Also you can upvote and downvote apps at TVCola.com/vote. Once you’re there, you can select a category, such as Firestick to see the Top apps in that category.
TVCola YouTube Tutorial: How to Install and Use TVCola Appstore
How to Install TVCola on Firestick
So let’s install TVCola on your Firestick right now. Then I’m going to show you how to use it to install apps, how to use the TVCola Forum, and how to Vote on apps.
To install TVCola on Firestick:
1. The first thing we need to do is install the Downloader app on our Firestick
2. After that, open the Downloader app and enter tvcola.com/get
3. Then press the button to Download the app
4. Wait a second for TVCola to Download
5. Then press Install
6. Press Open
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
TVCola is now installed!
Now use TVCola to install apps (by following the steps below).
You can see which apps are currently the hottest at TVCola.com/vote
How to Use TVCola
Now I’m going to show you how to use TVCola to install apps.
1) In the TVCola app, select “Jailbreak Firestick“
2) Then press Download on the first app in the list
3) Wait for the download to complete, then press Install
That’s it! You can also select any other category (such as “Live TV Apps”).
Or press the Search button to search for an app by name (like “Cinema”) or keyword (like “movies”).
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
My favorite way to use TVCola is to:
How to Vote on Apps at TVCola.com:
1) Go to TVCola.com/vote
2) Use the Top 100 APKs list to see what the Firestick community currently thinks are the best Firestick apps
3) Then use the TVCola App to install the best Apps for Firestick / Android!
And in case you ever forget how to launch TVCola on your Firestick, here’s how to do that.
How to Launch TVCola for Firestick
From now on, to launch TVCola, do these steps:
1) Press and HOLD DOWN the Home button on the Firestick remote
2) Then select “Apps“
3) Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list
4) Select the TVCola icon to launch TVCola
TVCola.com – Download Portal for APKs
Other than that, the TVCola website has a ton of Features to offer, such as the “MyApps” area, which is a list of favorite apps you can share with friends and family (or on Social Media).
Request an App
You can also Request an app to be added to the TVCola app catalog, leave app reviews, and we didn’t even get to the Forum.
Use the TVCola Forum for Firestick and Android
To use the Forum, just go to TVCola.com/forum, make sure you’re logged in with your Google account, and Ask away. Or be a good sam and answer somebody else’s questions.
That’s it for now – I hope you like this new appstore for Firestick! Let me know if you have any questions.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.