Tsunami OG is an amazing Kodi video Addon. This article shows you how to install Tsunami OG Kodi Addon.
It has several sections and these include Television shows, Black and white movie collection, Movies, Duke Movies, Low Budget, Trailers, Live, Documentary, Cartoon, Trekkie Fanatics, B-Movies, as well as YouTube Music.
For privacy and security, it is safe to use a good VPN with Kodi. If you are in need of a reliable and cheap VPN to use with Kodi, IPVanish is the best VPN because it has various high speed servers without throttling or logs.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).
Please note that Kodi does not have any relationship with KFire TV neither does it have with other Repos, Builds, or any Addons. KFireTV is a reputable news and informational website that does not encourage infringement of copyright. Kodi should solely be utilized with personal content which is bought or in the public domain.
Location of Tsunami Repo
Name: Tsunami OG Repository
Here is How To Install Tsunami OG Kodi Addon
- Click on the System Settings Icon at the top left
- Then click on File Manager
- Now click on Add Source on the left
- Click on the icon that says NONE
- Then enter this URL link: http://addons4me.tk/tsunamiogrepo/ and click OK
- Label it tsunamigrepo in the next box, and click OK
- Check again to ensure everything is accurate, then click OK
- Return to the main menu and click Add-ons
- At the top left side, click on Add-On Package Installer Icon.
- Click on Install from zip file
- A pop-up box will open, choose Tsunamiogrepo
- Click on the Icon that has repository.tsunamiogrepo-0.2.7.zip
- Kindly wait for the Repository to download and come up at the top right and display the text “Repository Installed”.
- Then click on the Icon “Install from repository”
- Click on Tsunami OG Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Tsunami OG
- Finally, click Install
If you like Tsunami OG Kodi Addon, then you’ll love Exodus Kodi Addon.