Addons are the major factor in the popularity of the Kodi software because they offer additional useful functionalities to the user.
Kodi Media player keeps on adding the various addons to keep thing more comfortable for the user. And this time they have introduced the Crew Kodi Addon. But How to Install the Crew Kodi Addon? Below is the comprehensive guide that will let you know about the Crew Addon.
What is the Crew Kodi Addon?
The Crew Kodi addon is a latest Kodi media player addon that includes various sections like Movies, TV shows, Comedy, Sports, Kids, and many more that permit the user to watch any media file.
It contains all the High-quality video files so that the user can get the best experience. Now, as you know about this addon, we are going to tell the installation process.
The installation process of the Crew Kodi Addon
If we talk about the installation process of Crew Addon, it is similar to the other addon. You need to follow some step to install this masterpiece in your software.
- Firstly, Open the Kodi software and click on the “System Settings” icon.
- After doing that different system, the file will appear, select “File manager” from those files.
- Now the various folder will be shown on the screen, choose the “Add source” option.
- Following this, the software will ask the path of media location. Instead of browsing some path, click on the “None” option.
- Two boxes will be displayed, which will ask you to enter the URL and the name of the file. Enter https://repo.the-crew.xyz/ in the URL section and “crew” on the name portion.
- Recheck the written detail because if you mentioned the URL wrong, it might fail the installation process. So check it and press OK.
- After doing all this process, now you need to go back to the main menu of the Kodi software.
- At the main menu, you will see an “Addon” section, select it.
- Now choose the “Add-on Package Installer” which is located at the top.
- Select the “Install from zip file” option that will display various Zip files.
- At the top, you will see “crew” file, click on it.
- After that, choose the “repository.thecrew-0.0.1.zip” zip file and press OK.
- Now the file is installing. Wait for a few minutes after that; a popup will appear indicating that the file has been completed.
- Choose the “Install from repository” option.
- There will be a “The Crew “option below the repositories option, click on it.
- Now go to the “Video Addons” which will display all the video addons available for the software.
- You can choose any video addon from there, but here we are going to tell you about the Crew Kodi Addon.
- So click on the “The Crew” option.
- After that multiples option will be shown for that particular addon. See at the low right corner; you will see the “install” option. Click on it.
- Wait for some minutes. The Crew Kodi addons will be ready to use after a few minutes.