This tutorial shows you how to install Terrarium TV on Firestick.
Here is the summary of how to install Terrarium TV on Firestick, followed by the full step-by-step instructions:
- First, install Downloader on Firestick
- Then install Aptoide on Fire Stick
- Now install Terrarium TV on Firestick
- Finally, use Terrarium TV
The steps above are just a brief version of how to install Terrarium TV on Amazon Firestick. To see the detailed version, keep reading!
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
How to Install Terrarium TV on Firestick
I made this video to show you the fastest, easiest way to set up Terrarium on Amazon Fire Stick:
Sections 1, 2, and 3 below walk you through the entire process to install Terrarium TV latest APK on Amazon Firestick.
Part 1: Install Downloader app
To begin the process to install Terrarium TV on Firestick, we install a free app on Firestick called Downloader. Here’s how to install Downloader on Amazon Firestick:
- From the Firestick home screen, press the Search icon (the magnifying glass in the top left corner of the screen)
- Then enter “Downloader” into the search box and search for Downloader
- In the search results, select Downloader
- Then press Install
- Wait for your Amazon Firestick to install Downloader
- Then press Open to launch Downloader
In the next section, we use the Downloader app we just installed to install Aptoide.
Part 2: Install Aptoide TV on Amazon Firestick
Now just use the steps below to utilize the Downloader app to install Aptoide TV (third party app store) on Firestick.
- With the Downloader app open, enter the address bit.ly/a323kftv into the Downloader text field
- Then press Go
- Wait for Downloader to save the Aptoide TV installer file onto your Firestick
- When the download is finished, your Firestick launches the Aptoide TV installer automatically. Press “Install” when this happens
- Wait for Aptoide TV to finish installing. Then press “Open” to launch Aptoide TV.
We’re almost done! Now just use Aptoide TV to install Terrarium TV on Firestick in the next section.
Part 3: Use Aptoide to Install Terrarium TV
In these last few steps, we use the Aptoide TV third-party app store to install Terrarium TV on Amazon Fire Stick.
- After Aptoide TV launches, select “Cancel” when Aptoide TV asks if you would like to “Update”.
- Then navigate to the main part of the Aptoide TV screen.
- Now select the Terrarium TV icon.
- Then press “Install”
- Wait for Terrarium TV on Firestick to install
- Then press “Open” to launch Terrarium TV
Now Terrarium TV is installed! At this point, just use Terrarium TV to watch movies & TV shows on Firestick.
How to Use Terrarium TV
Here’s how to use Terrarium TV on Firestick (or on any other platform, like Android):
- To use Terrarium TV, just navigate around the home screen of Terrarium TV using the Amazon Firestick remote’s up, down, left, and right buttons.
- When you find a movie or TV show you want to stream, select it using the Center button on the Firestick remote.
- To search for a Movie or TV show in Terrarium TV, select the Search icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then enter a search time and press “Go”.
Looking to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using Droid Admin? See our Droid Admin Terrarium TV code below!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Terrarium TV DroidAdmin code
(updated July 26th, 2018)
Tested on Android phone (Moto X4) and totally works!