This step-by-step tutorial shows you how to install the Tea TV APK for Firestick. Tea TV for Firestick gives you the easiest way to browse through Video files gathered from various Sources.
What is Tea TV? Tea TV is just like Terrarium TV, FreeFlix HQ, and other great Firestick APKs. The Tea TV apk for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices offers us a vast selection of streaming options. Tea TV is easier to use & easier to set up than Kodi.
What does Tea TV have to offer? Tea TV’s main menu offers Movies, a “Popular” category, TV Shows, and an Anime category. But don’t worry – the Anime doesn’t overtake the Movies & TV in this awesome APK for Firestick.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
How to Install Tea TV APK on Firestick (summary):
- Install Downloader app on Firestick
- Use the Downloader app to install Aptoide (3rd-party app store)
- Then use Aptoide to install Tea TV latest version APK on your Firestick
- (Bonus) Stream video content with Tea TV (“How to Use Tea TV”)!
Tip: The steps above are clickable! Click on a step above to jump down to the corresponding section below.
Tea TV YouTube Video: Immediately below this text is my Tea TV YouTube Tutorial video. This video shows you how to install Tea TV on Firestick. You can watch my TeaTV YouTube video (below this text), read the written tutorial guide (below the video), or watch the video while you follow along with the article:
Tea TV for Firestick (Latest Version) APK Easy-Install
Part 1: Install Downloader app on Firestick
In this section, we install an app called Downloader onto our Firestick. Don’t worry – it’s free and easy to install. Use the steps below to install Downloader to prepare for installing Tea TV on your Firestick. If you already have Downloader installed on your Firestick, then skip to “Part 2” below:
- Make sure you have Apps From Unknown Sources turned on (in your Firestick Settings area). If you’re not sure about this, just see our How to Enable Apps From Unknown Sources (opens in a new Tab) quick-tutorial. Then close that window and come back to this tutorial to finish installing Tea TV.
- After Apps From Unknown Sources are enabled on your Firestick, go to the Search icon in the top left corner of the Fire Stick homescreen (next to the word “Home”). Then select the Search icon using the center button on the Firestick remote.
- In the search field, enter the word “Downloader” so we can install the Downloader (to prepare our Firestick for Tea TV!).
- When the search results appear, select “Downloader” (which appears under the “Apps & Games” heading on your screen)
- Then select the “Install” button using your Firestick remote to download & install the (free) Downloader app.
Now that we’re done installing the Downloader app onto your Amazon Firestick / Fire TV, we use the Downloader to download a fuckin’ sweet third-party app store called Aptoide (TV). Continue to the next section to install Aptoide so we can use Aptoide to install Tea TV on your Firestick.
Part 2: Use Downloader to install Aptoide Third-party App Store
Since you now have Downloader installed on your Firestick (after Part 1 above), we now use Downloader to install a cool little app called Aptoide. Here’s how to install Aptoide using Downloader (so that we can use Aptoide to install Tea TV):
- After Downloader app appears on your screen, select the area on the screen that says “http://” using the Center button of the Firestick remote. We’re about to use Downloader to download & install a badass third-party app store for Firestick, known as Aptoide TV.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears in the Downloader app, enter the address http://bit.ly/a323kftv
- Then press “Go” (or whatever button appears in the Downloader app which begins the Download)
- Wait for the Downloader app to download the Aptoide apk file.
- When the Downloader app finishes, start the Aptoide installer by pressing “Install” on your screen.
- After the Aptoide TV app install process is complete, launch Aptoide by pressing “Open” using the Amazon Firestick remote.
Sweet! Aptoide should now be installed. We’re almost done. At this point, we use the steps below to install Tea TV on Firestick using the awesome “Aptoide TV” app we just set up on your Firestick.
Pro Tip: You can even use Aptoide to quickly install Terrarium TV, FreeFlix HQ, Mobdro, Kodi, Firefox, and many other great Firestick / Android apps. One awesome benefit of using Aptoide to install APKs is that it automatically downloads and installs the latest version of APKs like Tea TV onto your Firestick. No more searching for latest APK versions in Google! Enjoy :) If you’re not sure how to use Tea TV, keep reading:
Part 3: Now use Aptoide to install Tea TV!
Hooray – you’re almost there! Now that we’ve installed Aptoide using Downloader, we simply just use Aptoide to install the Tea TV apk for Firestick. Here’s how to use Aptoide TV to install Tea TV on Firestick:
- In Aptoide TV, go to “Editor’s Choice”, “Featured Picks”, or use the “Search” function in Aptoide TV to find “Tea Movie Guide”.
- When you’ve found the “Tea Movie Guide” app, select the app icon using the Center button on the Firestick remote.
- Then select the “Install” button in Aptoide using the Center button on the Fire TV / Firestick remote.
- Wait for Tea Movie Guide (aka “Tea TV for Firestick”) to install. It should take about 30 seconds (or a few minutes if you’re on a slow Internet connection).
- After Tea Movie Guide is installed, if the app doesn’t launch itself then select “Open” to launch Tea Movie Guide.
Ok! So, Tea TV is now installed on your Firestick. Good job! Now just use the next sections to see how to use the Tea TV apk we just installed.
Tea TV APK Post-Install Notes & How to Use
Now that Tea TV for Firestick is installed, we just use the Firestick remote to take advantage of Tea TV’s main features, which are..
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Tea TV’s “Movies” category
- The “Popular” category – sure to be a favorite for many Tea TV users
- Anime isn’t my favorite, but it’s there for Anime-lovers
- TV Shows category
In order to use Tea TV’s main features, read the steps below!
Part 4: How to Use Tea TV for Firestick
Tea TV has a very simple, clean interface that’s easy to use. We use the Firestick remote to navigate around the Tea TV main menu.
- Use the Up, Down, Left and Right buttons on the Firestick remote to flip through movies, change the Category you’re viewing, or basically move the “cursor” or “selection” on your screen.
- Once you have something selected in the Tea TV app screen, simply press the Center button on the Firestick remote to select the item.
For example, to search for a Movie / TV Show in Tea TV:
- Use the Up / Down / Left / Right arrows on the Firestick remote to selec the Search icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then select the Search field at the top of the Search page that appears (see the Tea TV YouTube tutorial near the top of this page for the exact way to do this)
- Using the on-screen keyboard, enter your search term (for example: “night of the living dead”)
- In the search results, select an individual result by navigating to it and then selecting it in Tea TV for Firestick with the Center button on the Firestick remote.
- If Tea TV shows a list of Sources, select a Source.
- In case Tea TV shows an ad, let the ad play and continue watching! You may need to press the “Back” button on the Firestick remote to “escape” out of some ads.
To access the “Movies” category in Tea TV (aka “Browse movies”):
- On the far left side of the Tea TV screen, you’ll see 4 little icons (in a vertical row). The top-most icon is the Movies menu.
- Select the Movies icon to access the Tea TV movies area
- Then select a movie using the Firestick remote and enjoy :)
To access the “Popular” category, “TV Shows” category, or “Anime” category in Tea TV on Firestick;
- Simply use the same steps to access the “Movies” category (steps immediately above this sentence), except choose the corresponding icon in the vertical row of icons.
Interested in Tea TV for Firestick? You’ll like these too:
If you reached this point in the Tea TV Firestick install article, you could probably use some..
- FreeFlix HQ on Firestick (YouTube Video + Written guide) – This is another amazing Firestick APK
- Terrarium TV on Firestick (YouTube Video + Step-by-step tutorial). Terrarium TV is the #1 APK for Firestick users.
- Or Terrarium TV on Windows PC or laptop (YouTube Video) – You can watch Terrarium on Windows 10!
- Best Kodi Builds for 2018. This Kodi Firestick guide is for people who want more custom features than Tea TV has to offer.