In this tutorial, I show you step-by-step how to get the Strong VPN Windows 10 app to work just right.
Tip: Strong VPN has apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Amazon Firestick & Fire TV, and even for your Router.
How to Setup Strong VPN Windows 10 App
- Open the web browser on your Windows 10 laptop or PC.
- Download the Strong VPN Windows 10 app by clicking here – or point your browser to https://strongvpn.com/vpn-apps/windows/, then click “Download Client for Windows”
- Wait for the Strong VPN Windows 10 download to complete.
- Then launch the downloaded file by clicking on the downloaded file.
- If your Windows 10 PC / laptop asks if you’re sure you want to launch this file, click “Yes“.
- After the Strong VPN Windows install file launches, simply click through the prompts on your screen to install Strong VPN on Windows 10.
- If you don’t have a Strong VPN account already, then you can get one now (with a big discount) by clicking here.
- Immediately after you sign up for Strong VPN, just enter your Strong VPN username and password into the Strong VPN Windows 10 app we just installed.
- Finally, Connect to a VPN server from within the Strong VPN Windows app.
- Your Windows 10 computer’s IP address is now completely hidden while you’re connected to a Strong VPN server.
Strong VPN Apps for All Devices
The Strong VPN security service provides easy-to-use apps for all major operating systems, such as:
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
- iOS (iPhones & iPads)
- PC (Windows laptops & PCs)
- Mac OS
- Amazon Firestick & Fire TV
Why Use Strong VPN?
Strong VPN gives us anonymity while browsing the Internet like we never had before:
- Hide your IP address completely with StrongVPN
- Make all your downloads and uploads un-traceable
- Prevent your Internet Service Provider (ISP) from putting a limit on your download speed (aka “bandwidth throttling”)