This is an easy guide that walks you through how to install Streamline Kodi Build. This guide is intended for Amazon Firestick.
Pro Tip: If you love streaming TV and Movies on Amazon Firestick, then check out my Ultimate Jailbreak Firestick walk-through.
- Streamline Kodi Build was designed to be used on Kodi 18 Leia. It is small enough to function on just about any device, yet it’s super-fast and powerful when run.
Based on these and many other reasons, we have chosen Streamline as the most reliable Kodi Build for Kodi 18.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (18.104.22.168).
Before you begin a Kodi Build installation, I always advise you change Kodi settings to default (aka Reset Kodi). It is straightforward to do this if you had Kodi running on that device.
Installation Guide for Streamline Kodi Build
Use the following steps outlined below for Streamline Kodi Build installation for Kodi 18
- Start Kodi
- Click on the Kodi Settings
- Select File Explorer (Manager)
- Click on Add a source
- Click on <None>
- Enter this URL – http://whizkid.one/wizard
- Click on OK
- Type in a name that you can easily remember in the box below and click on OK
- On your keyboard or remote navigate back to the Kodi start screen
- Select the Add-ons menu
- Select the icon -“open box” right beneath “Add-ons heading” Install Kodi Add-on
- Click on Install from Zip file.
- There will be a request to permit unknown sources. So Click on Settings
- Click on Unknown Sources to have it enabled
- Select (Yes) option.
- This will return you to the zip installation. Click on Install(zip) file again
- Select the name you used to save the media source initially.
- Click on …Whiz-Kid-Installer.zip
- Be patient and allow Whiz Kid Wizard Add-on successfully installed notification to display
- Click on Dismiss
- Click on Continue
- Choose Build Menu
- Select STREAMLINE (Ensure you are choosing the Leia option if you are using Kodi 18)
- Click on Standard Installation
- Click on Yes and Install. Allow the file to complete download
- Once it is done, Kodi will initiate a forced close, and build installation will be complete.
- As soon as the app closes, you can re-launch Kodi to get your Build ready for use.
- Start streaming!
Streamline Kodi Build Features & Description
After the closing of Kodi, re-launch the app to verify the complete installation of your Build. Ensure to allow the installation of all menus to build and add-ons. This may take a while.
The Streamline Kodi Build has got everything you need for a fantastic streaming experience because It appears to be extremely fast.
If you run a previous version of Kodi like Kodi 17.6 Krypton, your particular Streamline build is also available. Locate it inside the Whiz Kid Wizard post a successfully installation of the repository above.
Streamline build features these 7 Categories: Favorites, TV Shows, Power, Sports, Wizard, System, andMovies.
Add-ons within Streamline consist of some very common choices such asYouTube, Rising Tides, Planet MMA, Exodus Redux, Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, and more.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Generally, Streamline is an excellent choice for devices running Kodi 18 or any other versions. And because of its compressed nature, it can run smoothly on the most renowned streaming devices such as Amazon Firestick.