Cable, satellite, and traditional TV services are on the decline for quite some time. According to one report published in Variety last year, traditional Pay TV lost almost 6 Million subscribers in 2019. As many as 25 million more are expected to cancel their cable TV subscription in the next five years. One of the reasons for this decline is their exorbitant cost. It doesn’t make any sense to pay on average $65 for just a single cable connection. Does it?
Meanwhile, Over the Top media services are on the rise. The OTT services include numerous subscription-based video on demand (SVoD) services. These services are a viable option for many cord-cutters as their monthly subscription plans are not just very affordable but also free of any hidden charges. Besides, they are also free of the hassle of entering into a contract. Users can subscribe any time they want and unsubscribe if they don’t like the facility.
Owing to this demand, several SVoD services like Youtube TV, Netflix, and FuboTV have marginally increased their prices of various packages. Still, there are cheaper alternatives available. When we say cheaper alternatives, we mean using the third-party IPTV alternatives you can find on every cord-cutting forum. Sure, you won’t get the reliability and dependability of premium services with these alternatives but, you won’t be paying $65 every month to watch TV. That’s quite a draw!
One such alternative is Sportz TV APK. Sportz TV aka DurexTV has been around for quite a while and covers a wide range of media content. By paying a measly 10 bucks (approx) a month, you get access to your favorite content, including Live Tv channels and VOD (Movies, TV series, and much more).
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
Features of Sportz TV on Firestick
The various features of Sportz tv on firestick include:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Exclusive Content – Sportz TV gives you access to 6000+ local and international channels along with Pay Per View (PPV) content.
- Price – Sportz TV has some of the most affordable subscription plans on the market. For just $9.95, you get to stream this amazing service on two devices simultaneously.
- Video Quality – All the content is available in full HD (1080p) resolution.
- Device Support – The Official Sportz TV app is compatible with all Android TV Boxes and Amazon’s Fire lineup of devices, including FireStick.
- Media Player Support – Don’t like the built-in Sportz TV media player? No problem! This app supports external media players as well.
How to Sign Up for Sportz IPTV Service
As of writing this article, Sportz TV offers three different monthly and yearly subscription plans, depending on the number of simultaneous streams you want. You can also change your subscription on the basis of whether you want adult content or not.
The first monthly subscription plan gives you access to IPTV on two different streaming devices simultaneously for just $9.95. On the other hand, $14.95 and $19.95 per month plans offer you the same service on three and four devices, respectively.
Similarly, the yearly subscription plan offers two simultaneous streams for a one-time fee of $105. To get three or four concurrent streams for a year, you have to pay $158 and $210, respectively.
If you’re looking to sign up for Sportz IPTV service and stream Live channels on your Amazon Fire device, go through the following steps.
- As we previously mentioned, SportzTv was earlier known as DurexTv. So, first of all, you need to go to Durextv.XYZ, the official website of SportzTv from your PC or a mobile device.
- Scroll down unless you see the list of subscription plans. Click the subscribe button under your ideal subsection package.
- Next, you have to tick the box next to the “I Agree” option and click the “I understand, proceed with subscription” button.
Now, you have to enter the login credentials you would like to use with this service. Enter a preferred username along with your e-mail address. Double-check to make sure you’re entering the correct details; otherwise, you won’t be able to access SportzTv.
- Under the option for Device 1, click the down menu to reveal a list of options. Select Amazon Firestick as your preferred device.
- Next, select whether you want auto-renewal of your subscription or not. Then proceed to the payment and select “Pay using Card.” Afterward, tap “Get Subscription” to proceed to the final step.
- Finally, enter your credit card details, scroll down to the end of the page and click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm your payment.
Once you have gone through these steps, wait a few moments to receive an e-mail from Sportz TV confirming your subscription along with your login details and further support info. This normally takes from a few minutes to a few hours. Be Patient!
It’s worth mentioning here that SportzTv doesn’t offer any refunds or returns at all on their subscription plans, so once you have entered the credit/debit card details, they will deduct the package amount you agreed to.
Important Note Regarding Sportz TV APK Login Credentials
It is important to consider that Sportz TV sends not one but TWO login details in TWO separate e-mails.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
The first e-mail will contain the website login details. You can use this information to log into and manage your SportzTv account in any web browser at the following link:
The second e-mail will have App Login Details. These are different from website login credentials. App login details are usually 8 digits each. You can only use them to log into the SportzTvFireStick app.
App details will not work with website login details and vice versa. So don’t mix them up. We also suggest saving both logins in an easily accessible and secure place so that you can access them easily when needed.
How to Install Sportz TV on Firestick
Unfortunately, Sportz TV APK is not available on the official Amazon App Store. You can only install Sportz tv IPTV from the Sportz TV Telegram page. That means there is no other way to install Sportz tv apk but to sideload it on your FireStick.
Don’t worry. We have separated this installation guide into four easy steps to help you install the Sportz TV app without any problem. Have a look!
Steps to Download Sportz TV on Amazon FireStick
Allow Third-Party Apps
As you know, by default, FireStick doesn’t allow installing apps from third-party sources. You have to enable a developer option to bypass this restriction. Here’s how you can do just that:
- On the FireStick Home page, move up and select the Settings option.
- Scroll to the right side of the screen using your FireStick remote and tap on the “Device & Software” option. It is called “Device” or “My Fire TV” for 2nd Gen Firestick.
- Next, go to the Developer Options, and in the following menu, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
You can turn it back ON after you finish sideloading.
Get Downloader App
The simplest way to download and install Sportz TV APK on your FireStick is through the Downloader app. Here are the steps to do that.
- On the FireStick home screen, hover over the lens icon to go to the Search.
- Type Downloader either through voice or the on-screen keypad.
- Select Downloader from the auto-fill search results.
- Click the Downloader app featured under Apps & Games.
- Next, click Get to start the installation process.
Once the Downloader App has been installed on your device, click open to launch it.
Install Sportz TV on FireStick
- When you launch Downloader for the first time, click Allow to permit the app to access necessary storage features.
- Discard the quick start guide and proceed to Home
- Highlight the URL bar, enter the SportzTV download link: https://bit.ly/3kJKRkl, and hit Go
- After the download finishes, click Install to start the installation process. This will take only a few moments.
- Finally, click Done once the installation is complete.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed Sportz TV on FireStick. Now that you have installed the Sportz TV, long press the Home button to reveal the quick access menu of the device. Now click the apps button, scroll through the apps to find the Sportz TV title. Go on, launch the app to start using its fantastic services.
For easy access, we suggest moving it to the front. Also, don’t forget to delete the Sportz TV APK after you are finished. This will free up space on your device.
Sign In to Sportz TV APK
Now that the app is all set on your device, use the login credentials you received previously in the e-mail to sign up.
- First, launch the app on FireStick
- Enter your App login details in their respective fields along with a name.
- Next, click the Add User button.
You can add more users if you want. However, the number of simultaneous streams will depend on your package.
- On the next screen, select your user profile, then press and hold the Select button. Now click Login to start streaming.
When the app finishes setting up your IPTV, you will see the App’s Home page.
How to Use Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
The user interface of the Sportz TV is pretty bright, intuitive, and user-friendly. There are a ton of options on the top of the screen to customize it as per your liking. You can see Live TV, Movies, Series, Multiple Screen, Live with EPG, and Catch Up tiles on the main screen.
The Live Tv menu has more than a dozen categories such as All, PPV, Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Music, International, and much more. Some of these categories can help you find regional sports leagues and other international channels.
There’s an option for Search. You can also add channels to your favorites. Since the app doesn’t offer any catch-up content, the Movies, TVs, and Catch Up tiles are not functional. But you can utilize the Multi-Screen feature to watch as many as four channels simultaneously. The following section explains how you can do that.
Using the Multi-Screen Feature
To use the Multi-Screen feature, simply click on the Multi-screen tile on the main page. Now you have to select any of the + icons and then choose the channel you want to be added to the respective box. Easy Peasy! You can go full screen if you wish to or hit the back button to return to the main multi-screen window. Also, notice that audio will only play for the highlighted stream.
Sportz TV’s Multi-Screen feature will only showcase screens as per your subscription. Therefore, you can have two, three, or four simultaneous streams.
Important Details Regarding Multi-Screen Function
- All the streams play simultaneously.
- Only the highlighted stream will play the sound.
- Selecting and clicking a particular stream takes you to the full screen.
- Hitting the back button returns you to the multi-screen window.
- Each stream needs its own share of the bandwidth. This means you need a very fast internet connection to play all four screens simultaneously.
- The number of streams depends on the type of package you have subscribed to.
Changing the Default Media Player
As we mentioned earlier, you can change the default media player for Live TV streams if you want. To do this, follow these instructions:
- On the main menu, click that gear icon located on top.
- Among the list of options, select External Players.
- Tap on Add Player and choose any external media player you want to use with SportzTv.
We recommend going for the MX Player just because of its advanced playback options. These features come in very handy when you are streaming media. Plus, the MX player offers much better media compatibility.
Change Player Settings within Sportz TV App
You can also change the built-in Player Settings in the SportzTv app. Here’s how you can do that:
- On the main window, find and click the gear icon again to go to Settings.
- On the next screen, select Player Settings.
- Choose the Native option in the following window (if you want this option)
- Click Save Changes to finish.
There are some other options as well. Have a look at the included screenshot for further information.
How to Recover your Sportz TV App Login Details
In case you misplaced or lost your Sportz TV app credentials, this is how you can recover:
First of all, go to the Sportz TV login page and sign in with your Website Login Details.
Go to My Order on the right side of the screen and click it.
Next, click on Lines under the Options column.
Your App login credentials (username and password) will be shown on the page. Copy and save!
Don’t lose your login details again, EVER.
How to Contact Sportz TV Support Team
There are two primary ways to contact the Sportz TV Support team. Let’s take a look at both methods individually.
First and foremost is through the Telegram Support Chat. It has quite an active chat support system via its channel on Telegram. Here, users can post their questions, problems, and concerns. Everything is answered either by the Sportz TV support team or a fellow member. Either way, it’s a great help in troubleshooting your issues.
The second method is through the online contact form. To do this, log in to your SportzTv dashboard. On the home page, locate the Contact Us option. Fill up the form with a detailed description of your problem, and that’s it.
How to Install Sportz TV APK on Android TV Box
The installation process for Android Boxes is pretty much similar to FireStick. First of all, you have to enable the Unknown Sources option on your Android Box. Here’s how you can go about it:
- On your device’s Home page, go into Settings. Then click on More Settings followed by Security. In the list of options, locate “Unknown Sources.” Click on it to turn it ON.
- Now you can install Sportz TV on your Android Box. Follow these steps
- Run your Android Box. On your Home page, go into your Web Browser (It can be either Chrome, Opera, or Android’s built-in browser)
- You can either copy or type this link in the browser:
- Find the Download APK option. Click on it to start downloading the app on your Android Box. Wait a few moments until the download finishes, and you see a “Sportz TV Live TV downloaded” message.
- Press the Home button on your remote to go back to the Home page.
- Now, you need to locate the downloaded file. To do this, go to Apps followed by ES File Explorer. Afterward, click on the Local option and then Download. That’s where you will find the downloaded Sportz TV APK.
- Click on the APK, hit install, and the APK will initiate the installation process. Wait a few moments. It shouldn’t take much time.
That’s it. Sportz TV is now good to go. You can access this app by going into Apps on the Home page.
Before You Open Sportz TV
When you stream online content on any device, your personal information like location, IP address, and internet traffic is monitored by third-party trackers. These third-party trackers are used by governments, ISPs, and even hackers for different reasons – some legal, some illegal.
So when you stream content, you never know whether the service you’re streaming from has obtained it legally.
Due to this you’re at risk of being sued by media distribution companies for streaming copyrighted content free of cost. It can get you in trouble depending on your geographical location.
That’s why we strongly suggest using a reliable VPN service to protect your identity as well as privacy.
A trusted VPN encrypts your end-to-end traffic to get rid of any prying eyes that might be monitoring your online presence.
This begs the question: What’s the best VPN for streaming?
We will be answering just that in the following section.
What is IPVanish, and Why use it?
The answer to this question is IPVanish.
We use IPVanish on our streaming devices just because of how great it is.
It has a lightning-fast internet connection. Mind you! Some VPNs can slow down your internet speed.
Moreover, it has more than 2000 servers in 75 locations around the world. This means if one server goes down, you’re automatically shifted to another without any delay in services.
Besides, IPVanish uses industry-standard encryption techniques to keep your data secure on the interwebs.
It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you don’t like their services, simply ask for a refund.
Bonus: Best Alternatives to Sportz TV IPTV
Sportz TV isn’t the only IPTV app or service on the market. There are more alternatives available. So, what are they?
- Dark Media IPTV
This is one option to consider. They have dozens of music stations, sports networks, news channels, Television programs, and even children’s programming. Moreover, Dark Media IPTV has both HD and SD versions of the content.
Nonetheless, many local stations will not operate on it. However, you need not be concerned because there are many alternative channels to choose from. Plus, the service offers a free app to its subscribers. Moreover, you don’t need a contract when you sign up.
Hence, it implies you may stop using the service whenever you choose. Select a Strategy: One month of four devices for $15 or four months for $40.
- The Players Klub
Another Sportz TV option worth trying is this one, which is one of the finest in the industry. Players Klub has similar channels in various countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
For your amusement, they provide PayPerView and over 4000 channels. Moreover, they also offer 15,000 VOD titles, an EPG, and movies. All of the information is organized and sorted. Thus, you will have no trouble navigating the site or finding the information you want.
Additionally, they are present in HD resolution for a monthly membership fee of little more than $10.
Further, no need to be concerned about latency or buffering because neither of these issues exists. Nevertheless, this really is a service worth considering.
- Pluto TV
If you want to use the official app from Amazon, this is the one to go with. Pluto TV is a successful Television streaming service featuring Live mode.
In case you haven’t heard of it, you ought to be able to watch a lot of cable TV stations for free using this method.
Moreover, the program itself is lawful if downloaded from the Amazon Store.
Plus, it is also compatible with iOS and Android platforms. This means you can get it from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Pluto TV is unfortunately not available in every nation or area. Some of them have limited access, but if you’re willing to utilize a VPN, you ought to be able to gain access. This is among many excellent Sportz TV options worth considering.
- Redbox Free Live Streaming
Redbox Free Live Streaming and Redbox TV APK should be distinguishable. The latter is a third-party television application, but the first is an authorized Amazon Store app.
You must sideload Redbox TV APK to your FireStick because it is an unofficial program. However, more than 30 (live) TV stations are available for free watching on the authorized Redbox site. However, it has advertisements, so you will see many of them while watching the episode.
In addition, it has its in-house networks, such as Redbox Rush and Redbox Comedy, in addition to networks like USA Today, TMZ, and others.
Consequently, we can say that it’s a fantastic legitimate, and free app that does not require you to register.
This brings us to the end of the discussion. Sportz TV APK is a fantastic IPTV service, and we believe streaming can’t get more affordable than this. You get a great streaming service at the cost of a peanut. Watch thousands of movies, TV channels, Sports events, and whatnot in HD quality for just $9.95. As it’s a paid service, it has an active team of developers working hard to bring you the best streaming experience possible. That’s why it’s user-interface also feels more professional and refined. The navigation, as well as streaming, are both fast and reliable. We are yet to find any broken channel on the platform. We hope our guide provided you with enough information to get you through the installation, sign up, and navigation processes. You can bookmark this page to save the information in your browser and return back if you feel lost. That’s all for now. Feel free to use the comment section for any questions, suggestions, or feedback. Good luck and happy streaming.
- 1 Features of Sportz TV on Firestick
- 2 How to Sign Up for Sportz IPTV Service
- 3 How to Install Sportz TV on Firestick
- 4 How to Use Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
- 5 How to Recover your Sportz TV App Login Details
- 6 How to Contact Sportz TV Support Team
- 7 How to Install Sportz TV APK on Android TV Box
- 8 Before You Open Sportz TV
- 9 Bonus: Best Alternatives to Sportz TV IPTV
- 10 Conclusion