Love sports? Then download and install Sports TV APK for Firestick and Android devices using this tutorial. In this guide, I also show you how to install Wuffy Player and AceStream Engine on Firestick and Android (because one of these apps is required to play sport streams with Sports TV).
At the bottom of this article, I also give you some alternatives to the Sports TV app for Android and Firestick.
Download Sports TV APK
To quick download Sports TV app, click here or enter https://split.to/sportstvaf into your device’s browser / Downloader app.
Quick download links (make sure to install Wuffy Player along with SportsTV!):
- Sports TV APK: https://split.to/sportstvaf
- Wuffy Player: https://split.to/wuffy
- Ace Stream Engine: https://split.to/acestream
Step 1: Install Sports TV on Your Device
Install Sports TV APK on Firestick
Use the steps below to install SportsTV on your Fire Stick:
Part 1: Install Downloader
- Go to the Home screen of your Firestick by pressing the “Home” button on the remote
- Then press the “Search” icon in the top left corner
- Now search for “Downloader”
- In the search results, select “Downloader”
- Press “Get” (or “Download”)
- After Downloader finishes installing, press “Open” to launch downloader
Now that you have Downloader installed, use Step 2 below to install Sports TV on Firestick.
Part 2: Use Downloader to Install Sports TV app
- With the Downloader app open, enter the address https://split.to/sportstvaf into the box that says “http://”
- Press the button on your screen to begin the download
- When the download finishes, press “Install” to install Sports TV APK
- Then press “Open” to launch Sports TV on Firestick
You’re almost there! Now just scroll down to the section that says “Install Wuffy Player” or “Install AceStream Engine” and follow those steps so you can start streaming with Sports TV.
Install Sports TV on Android
- Open the web browser on your Android device
- Enter the address https://split.to/sportstvaf into your web browser
- Once the file finishes downloading, launch the file
- Then press “Install”
- Press “Open” to launch Sports TV for Android
You’re almost done! Now just use the few steps below to install Wuffy Player or AceStream Engine so you can start streaming.
Step 2: Install a Stream Player
There’s just one last step to get Sports TV to work on your device: install a “stream player” app.
You have two options: Wuffy Player and Ace Stream Engine. I personally recommend you install Wuffy Player (not AceStream).
Use the sections below to install Wuffy Player or Ace Stream:
Install Wuffy Player
or Install AceStream Engine
To install Ace Stream Engine, follow these steps (or just enter the address https://split.to/acestream into your browser or the Downloader app):
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- First, select any sports stream in the SportsTV app
- Then the Sports TV app will automatically tell you that you need to install AceStream – and SportsTV will display a button that says “Get From Play Store“. Press the button to get Ace Stream from the Google Play Store.
- Now, press “Install” (after your device takes you to the Google Play Store)
- Then go back to the Sports TV app after AceStream Engine is installed
- Now select a stream in Sports TV and tell SportsTV to play the stream using Ace Player
Now that AceStream Engine is installed on your Fire TV Stick / Android device, just scroll down and use the section below (labeled “How to Use Sports TV“) to navigate through SportsTV and start streaming!
Step 3: Use Sports TV App for Firestick and Android
After you install and then launch the Sports TV app, use the steps below to stream sports on your Amazon Fire Stick or Android TV / phone / tablet:
- After you first open the app, give the app about 10 seconds to download the list of Sports streams
- Then you see four Tabs. The tabs are LIVE, STREAMS, FAVORITES, and HELP.
- Choose a stream from the LIVE tab to start streaming a Live sports event. Or choose the “STREAMS” tab to see live streams of sports channels which have an available stream (for example, HBO Sport)
- Select a stream, then select “Wuffy” or “Ace Player” to play the stream.
Alternatives to Sports TV App
If you want alternatives to Sports TV for Firestick & Android, then install APKTime on your device and then go to the “Sport” category of APKTime. APK Time’s “Sport” category has several great sports streaming apps for your enjoyment.
Sports TV vs. Sport TV
Pay attention! There are two Sports apps with very similar names: Sports TV and Sport TV.
Now that the SportsTV app is installed, use your Firestick / Android device to stream sports with this great app.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.