Using the Slamious kodi build is a good option if you want to check it out, as it has a ton of shows, it’s adaptable and it comes with some nifty and fun features for everyone to use. The best part with it is that a lot of people consider the Slamious kodi build to be very reliable, bug-free and that really says a lot when it comes to using Kodi.
It does take a little bit to adapt and get used to all its features, but the reality is that once you get there this really pushes the boundaries and makes everything work in a proper and creative manner.
Slamious Kodi 18 Build APK: http://bit.ly/slamkodi18
APK size: 84MB
Slamious Build 18 download size: 279 MB (took 20 mins to download for me)
Installed size: 385MB
How to install Slamious Kodi build
- You first need to launch Kodi, then click the Settings Icon and then go for the File Manager.
- Then select “Add Source“
- Now select None.
- At this time you want to add http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ and once you did that press OK.
- For the name of this media source you can go with Portal, but you can choose any name you want. Just make sure you remember it, as you will need this later, so keep that in mind if possible and it should be fine.
- Go to the System menu, Add-ons, Select the small open box there, Install from file, go to Settings and allow the installation from Unknown Sources, just to be safe.
- Press yes, now Install from Zip File, choose Portal, click the plugin.program.onenationportal.zip.
- Wait for the addon installed message to appear.
- Press continue when the wizard appears. Choose Slamious from the build list that appears.
- Select the Standard Install
- Wait until the file will download, and then you can select Force Close. You might have to stop Kodi for a few minutes depending on the situation. Either way a restart is needed and then there might be some updates, so you have to wait as well.
One thing is certain, the Slamious kodi build is one of the better builds for Kodi and it delivers great features and benefits in a stellar package. It works great, it’s very easy to adapt and adjust and the experience is very helpful. The design is great, it gives you access to all the content you want, and make sure that you give it a try right away. You will actually like the great attention to detail and unique features provided here!
Install Slamious APK
It’s a little easier to install the Slamious APK (if you’re using an Amazon Fire TV / Stick or an Android device).
So use these directions to install Kodi Slamious Build 18 APK:
- Get the Downloader app
- Launch Downloader and enter this address: http://bit.ly/slamkodi18
- Download the file
- Then press Install
- Now press Open
- After Kodi Slamious APK launches, press “Dismiss”
- Then press Continue
- Now press “Build Menu”. (If Kodi says “First run help”, then press OK)
- Then select “[18.2] Slamious 18 (vX.YZ)” – Note: You can also choose to install Xanax Build, Franks 18 / Franks Lite Build, Madflix Build, or T-Debrid build
- Now press “Fresh Install” to clear everything out of Kodi and install Slamious Build. Or Select “Standard Install” to leave what’s in Kodi and install Slamious. You can also choose “Red Theme” or “Blue Theme”
- Then press “Continue” for Kodi to start to download Slamious Build.
- After the build finishes downloading and installing, Kodi says “Slamious contains 3 different themes.. would you like to install a theme?”. When you see this, press “Install Themes” or “Cancel Themes”
- Then press “Force Close”
- Now re-launch Kodi, then press “No Thanks” when Kodi asks about “Trakt Account Authorization”.
- Finally, wait a few minutes for Slamious to update itself. Then enjoy Slamious Build!
List of Kodi Slamious Builds
Kodi 18 (Leia Builds)
- Slamious 18
- Xanax 18
- Franks 18
- Franks Lite
Kodi 17 (Krypton) Builds
- Slamious 17
- Xanax 17
- Mini Slam 1080 – Skin
- Franks build
- Kodi 16 (Jarvis) Builds
- Non Build 16
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.