This is a spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8 in human readable format. We go over the CPU, storage, screen, battery, and every other major component of the Samsung Galaxy S8 in this quick walk-through. In addition, we tell you why the Galaxy S8 is better than the iPhone 8.
Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 has a screen resolution of 4096 x 2160. This means 4K UHD resolution (twice that of 1080P)!
- Price? Galaxy S8 is expected to cost $699 for the barebones model.
- The thickness of the Galaxy S8 is 6.5mm thick
- Screen quality on the Galaxy S8 is very high, with a Gorilla Glass 5 screen that sports Super AMOLED and Force Touch capabilities
- Galaxy S8’s operating system is Android 6.0
- The chipset is an Exynos 8890 64bit
- Samsung’s Galaxy 8 has a main processor with 8 cores (Snapdragon chipset)
- The GPU in the Galaxy S8 is also an 8-core processor
- Samsung’s new Galaxy has a MicroSD card slot for up to 240GB of usable storage space
- Choose 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB of Internal Storage
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
- The display of Samsung’s new flagship phone has 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 – that’s 4K, buddy)! So the answer is yes, you can watch all those great 4K cat compilation videos of which you’re so fond. The thought of Virtual Reality on Galaxy S8’s 4K display is interesting as well, since it would give the viewer a full 1080P in each eye.
- S8’s camera is 16 megapixels (for the rear camera) and 12 megapixels for the front camera resolution.
- Read & Write speed of up to 500mbps using internal storage
Why is the Galaxy S8 Better Than the iPhone 8?
The Galaxy S8 features a 16-megapixel rear camera and a front cam that boasts 12 megapixels of clarity and 4K video recording capability. In comparison, the iPhone 8’s camera’s will be 12 megapixels and 8 megapixels (respectively).
What are your thoughts about the Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 8? Let us know on the KFire YouTube Channel.