I made this tutorial to show you how to install RedBox TV on Firestick.
When you finish this tutorial, you have RedBox TV on Firestick. This way, you can watch live TV channels anytime you want on your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV. So let’s go ahead and install RedBox TV on your Firestick right now!
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).
TIP: At the end of this article, I give you a link to my video on how to Jailbreak Firestick with 12 apps like Redbox TV (a variety of apps for Movies, TV shows, and Live TV Channels).
YouTube tutorial: If you prefer to watch my YouTube video on How to Install Redbox on Firestick, here is that:
Or if you prefer to follow my written Redbox TV guide, here is that:
How to Install RedBox TV on Firestick:
- Press the home button on the fire stick remote just to make sure that you’re at the home screen
- Just want to go to the magnifying glass in the top left corner of the screen
- Press the down button on the fire stick remote to get to the keyboard
- Enter the word downloader
- Search for downloader
- Download and install the Downloader app
- Launch the Downloader app and enter the address http://bit.ly/rbtv12
- Press Go to download Redbox TV, then press “Install” after the download finishes
- Open RedBox TV and start streaming!
So that’s pretty much it for installing Redbox TV. At this point we just use Redbox TV. So here we see we see all of the channels here and it starts us off in the Sports tab. Then some other tabs are ports science kids Indian Pakistan Indian Arabic UK USA etc.
How to Watch US TV Channels on Firestick with Redbox TV
There is USA right in the tabs of the Redbox app. Go to USA and see what is in there. If you are from the USA then you probably recognize some of these channels here!
How to Watch a Live TV Channel with Redbox TV
At this point you just:
- Go down to an actual channel like that channel.
- Then you select a player
- So at this point we just select MX player
- Hit “just once”
IMPORTANT: Don’t have MX Player? Read the steps below to install MX Player on Firestick.
How to Install MX Player on Firestick for Watching Streams with Redbox TV
if you do not have MX player install there’s a few ways to get it. The easiest way is probably to install APK time.
How to Install MX Player via Downloader App
- Go to the downloader app on your fire stick
- Enter the address http://bit.ly/apktime19bk and you hit Go
- Then we install APK time
By the way, to launch APK time from the home screen of the fire stick, just go to Settings – Applications – Manage installed applications – Find APK time – Select APK Time – Press “Launch application”
How to Install MX Player via APKTime
Continuing on our quest to install MX player, from the APK time home screen:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Go to Essentials scroll down until you see MX player pro
- Download MX player pro from APK Time
- Press “Install” to install MX Player (pro)
How to Add Favorite Channels in Redbox TV
So there’s actually one feature in RedboxTV I didn’t show you: in the main menu in the top left corner, you can see that there is a favorites button. That could be a cool feature of this app so that you can set favorites in here. Basically, you have a list of your favorite channels. For example, I’m going to select this channel, I’m going to press down on the home button on the fire stick remote. Then I’m going to hold down on the home button and then select yes. Then the channel is added to my favorites. You can see the heart icon and now if we go to the favorites menu there is my favorite that I just added. So that is how you easily add favorites in Redbox TV!
RedBox Firestick Final Thoughts, Tips & Tricks
That’s pretty much it for Redbox TV. Aside from what I already showed you, there is the search icon in the top right corner. And we have the settings icon in the top right corner as well. So enjoy Redbox TV and I hope you enjoy lots of life TV streaming.