If you like documentaries, you will love having The Red Pill Kodi TV Addon installed on your Kodi Firestick. With documentaries about everything from Art to War, The Red Pill will open your mind to the great big world around you.
Red Pill Kodi TVAddon Install
The Red Pill Kodi documentary TV addon brings you untold hours of edutainment and research on nearly any topic you could hope to learn about. Search directly for a title or browse the various categories to find something to watch.
The Red Pill Home Repo URL for Experts
You probably only need the repo location URL if you’ve done this sort of thing before. The Red Pill is located in the NoobsandNerds repo, which is currently found at https://noobsandnerds.com/portal/. You’re gonna love this repo if you’ve not experienced it yet.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (, ) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.
Prep Kodi for Unofficial TV Addons
Due to heightened security in Kodi 17, you’ll need to toggle the allowance of unknown sources for third party add-on installation. The XBMC Foundation and Kodi Project distance themselves farther from unofficial add-ons while also letting users know they’re entering a wild frontier.
- Enter the Settings (gear icon)
- Then, go into the System Settings
- Enter Add-ons, then switch Unknown Sources to on
- Accept the warning that there is the possibility of security risks
Repo Source Addition
- Go back to the File Manager
- Then, go ahead and Add Source
- Now, select None, which allows the addition media sources directly
- Enter the repo source location (https://noobsandnerds.com/portal/), then OK
- We’ll pass on the default name to avoid potential confusion in the future…
- Name it NaN, then say OK
- Make certain there are no typos, then say OK again
- If all goes as planned, see NaN in the availablesource list
Install NoobsandNerds From This New Repo Source Location
- Return to Kodi’s Main Menu, then go into Add-ons
- Then, go into the Add-on Browser (Open Box Icon) above the menu
- Install from zip file
- Select the NaN repo source location
- Then, choose the noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip
- Kodi on a Firestick or Fire TV has a visual glitch when moving to the menu to hit OK, the zip file doesn’t remain highlighted. It’s alright; just hit OK
- Then, an Add-on Installed pop-up should appear for Noobs and Nerds
Choose The Red Pill!
- Within Install from repository, choose NoobsandNerds
- Then, enter Video add-ons
- Choose The Red Pill
- Finally, hit that shiny, irresistable Install button
- Remember… all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.
The Matrix Has You…
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes…
Protect yourself when using your Firestick Kodi third party TV addons to access the internet. Actually, protect yourself when accessing the internet at all. There are too many people and organizations spying and logging everything they can get out there. Your data and identity fly right into the clutches of anyone wanting it and having just a modicum of knowledge if you fail to protect yourself. Remain invisible to the prying eyes of your ISP, government agencies, and other hackers.
Welcome To The Real World
IPVanish gives you seven days to evaluate their service risk free! KFireTV shares our group 60% discount with our readers, which keeps you safe for about the price of a monthly cup of joe. Without a top ranked VPN protecting you, your activities online are being logged. Don’t wait to find out the hard way what that means.
There Is No Spoon
Grab a bowl of warm bone broth and some fresh steeped ginger tea with lemon. Pay attention to your now, for it is all you have. Then, get down to understanding. Be sure to also check out the many ways to optimize your Kodi installation with our other guides, then enjoy all it has to offer!
I know what you’re thinking, ‘cause right now I’m thinking the same thing. Actually, I’ve been thinking it ever since I got here. Why oh why didn’t I take the blue pill?
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .