This is a review of the gameplay for PS VR Zombie Gampley from Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Dive in and see the video we made that highlights some of the scariest moments of the Black Ops 3 Nightmares gameplay mode, which is basically Black Ops 3 Zombies mode but placed in the Campaign levels that you run through when playing Single-Player mode.
PS VR Zombie Gameplay in Black Ops 3
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is an amazingly intense, fast-paced experience with Zombies mode that is actually the game with which we had the most fun. Yes, we played other games that were actually designed for VR, but the normal “Cinematic Mode” that puts the game screen in the PS VR headset as a large “movie screen” was fast-paced enough for us.
- The “Cinematic Mode” of your PS VR headset can be adjusted in the PS4 main menu under Devices > PS VR Headset. Then change the screen size to Large. This will give you the effect that you’re playing PS VR Call of Duty Black Ops 3 in a huge movie theater, not just on a rinky-dink 32″ flat-screen.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Game Modes
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
Black Ops 3 has several different game modes in addition to just Campaign and Multiplayer. This is one huge aspect that makes COD BO3 the amazing piece of work it is. Here’s the list of Black Ops 3 game modes:
- Campaign mode is the standard single-player “beat the game by yourself” mode, like Mario Bros.
- Nightmares is basically where you play the campaign mode, but instead of the normal characters and monsters from the campaign mode, they’re all zombies instead.
- Zombies mode for Black Ops 3 is where you’re placed in a confined area with around four entrances from which zombies will pour into. PS VR Zombies mode is quite intense, to be honest. Toward the first few rounds of Black Ops 3 Zombies, the zombies are pretty slow. But as you advance through the rounds, the zombies quickly become faster and gnarlier. They really sneak up on ya ;)
- There’s some Arcade game in the “Extras” section that’s like a 2D arcade scroller type of Call of Duty Black Ops 3 mini-game
- Multiplayer is the grand daddy of modern online gaming experiences, so this is its own thing entirely.