This tutorial shows you how to install the Popcorn Time PC app. Using the video or the written steps below, in just a few minutes you’ll have the Popcorn Time Windows 10 application streaming movies & TV shows. This works for computers and Windows laptops.
Popcorn Time PC Install (Summary)
- Install Bluestacks on your PC / laptop & log in to a Google account
- Open the browser in Bluestacks and enter the address bit.ly/a323kftv to download Aptoide
- Install Aptoide for PC by launching the downloaded file
- Launch Aptoide and use it to install Popcorn Time Windows 10 version
The steps above are only a quick summary of how to install the Popcorn Time PC app. To see the detailed steps or watch the video, continue below.
Popcorn Time PC Step-by-Step Install
The steps below show you exactly how to install Popcorn Time PC version.
Part 1: Install Bluestacks on PC
This is the most important part of the Popcorn Time PC install process. Why? We need Bluestacks on your PC to run Android apps! Android apps don’t work on your PC / laptop until you install Bluestacks. So make sure to follow all the steps below to get Bluestacks on your PC or laptop.
- Download Bluestacks for PC from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html#download
- Wait for the Bluestacks installer to finish downloading. This may take several minutes, because the Bluestacks installer file size is about 400MB (which is just under half a gig).
- Launch the Bluestacks installer. If you lose track of the Bluestacks installer file, then check the Downloads area of your web browser.
- Continue to install Bluestacks by clicking “Next” in the installer. Click whatever you need to click to finish the Bluestacks install process.
- When Bluestacks is done installing, launch Bluestacks.
- Now, log in to a Google account within Bluestacks. A Google account is required to use Bluestacks. So if you need to create a Google account just to use Bluestacks, then do that now. Then enter your Google username and password in Bluestacks.
At this point, we simply use Bluestacks to download a third-party app store called Aptoide. Then we use Aptoide to install Popcorn Time PC app! Keep going with the instructions below.
Part 2: Open Browser in Bluestacks & Download Aptoide
In this section, we use Bluestacks’ built-in web browser to download and install the “Aptoide TV” 3rd-party app store. This is really simple! All we do is enter the address bit.ly/a323kftv into your browser. Here’s how:
- From the “Home” screen of Bluestacks, click “System app”
- Then click “Browser”
- Now click the address bar area of the web browser in Bluestacks
- Then enter the address bit.ly/a323kftv
- Wait for Aptoide to download.
Now that Aptoide is finished downloading, follow the few steps in the next section to install Aptoide on your PC.
Part 3: Install Aptoide for PC
We’re almost done with the Popcorn Time PC install process.
- Launch the Aptoide APK file by clicking on it from the “pulldown” menu in Bluestacks.
- Click “Install” to begin the Aptoide install process
When Aptoide is finished installing, complete the Popcorn Time PC process by using the steps in the final section (below).
Part 4: Launch Aptoide & Install Popcorn Time PC app
After Aptoide is done installing, follow these last few steps to complete the Popcorn Time Windows install process.
- Press the “Open” button to launch Aptoide. Or find Aptoide from the Home screen of Bluestacks
- After Aptoide launches, press “Cancel” when it asks if you want to update it.
- Then scroll through the “Editor’s Choice” area of the Aptoide home screen until you see Popcorn Time.
- Click on Popcorn Time
- Then press “Install” to install the latest version of Popcorn Time Windows 10 app!
- Wait for Popcorn Time to install
- Press “Open” to launch Popcorn Time PC app!
Now that we installed Popcorn Time on your PC / laptop, use the section below to find movies / TV shows and start streaming.
How to Use Popcorn Time PC
The Popcorn Time Windows 10 app is the same exact app as Popcorn Time for Windows or Firestick. Simply use the Popcorn Time PC app menus to find the movie / TV show you want to watch.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.