Planet MMA gives you streaming access to tons of UFC events, TV shows, and documentaries, both past and present (live)! Watch mixed martial arts on your Firestick or Fire TV with Kodi installed 24/7 if you like. The developers re-branded the UFC Finest add-on, which many of you have grown to love over the past few years, as the Planet MMA Kodi add-on. It fills your Kodi Firestick or other device to overflowing with UFC content! In addition to recordings of past events, series episodes, and feature documentaries, you can view the live content sections which stream events as they are being fought! Planet MMA includes UFC calendar and news sections to keep you abreast of up-and-coming fights along with results and standings.
Kodi Add-on Installation: Planet MMA
Before you use any Kodi 3rd party addon, I cannot stress enough the importance of signing up with a high quality VPN service to preserve your anonymity. People using Kodi receive copyright infringement notices all the time for streaming movies, sports events, and TV shows through various 3rd party addons. If you would like to keep your streaming habits private and preserve your anonymity, I strongly suggest using IPVanish – the best privacy solution I’ve found for Kodi users. Also, the links I’ve provided here will net you 60% off of this truly unequaled VPN! Do yourself, your family, and your Fire TV Stick a favor.
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
If you’ve installed Kodi third party applications or plugins before, you still need the repository address for the Ares Project. Located in the Old World, the Ares Project’s main repo is at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be certain you’re utilizing a high quality VPN service for your own privacy and protection before accessing this content.
Installing the Planet MMA Kodi Addon
If your Kodi installation is fresh and clean, you will need to allow addon installation from unknown sources whether using a firestick or not.
- Go into the Settings (gear icon) at the top of the main menu
- Select System Settings
- Then, choose Add-ons
- Now, toggle Unknown Sources to the on position
Please note: a popup will appear warning you of security risks involved in installing unofficial add-ons onto your system.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ian recorded this YouTube tutorial video for you on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 recently. We’ll be making an updated tutorial with plenty of new tips and tricks in the very near future, so be sure to remain on the lookout for it right here at KFire TV.
- Open Settings (gear icon – top of main menu)
- Then select the File Manager
- Next, do the same to Add Source
- At this point, select None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Enter the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK
- Name this Ares Repo (or any name you like) then hit OK again
- Double check the information you’ve input is correct then choose OK one last time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Go back to the Main Menu in Kodi and then the Add-ons section
- Choose the Package Installer (open box icon) at the top of the menu
- Select Install from zip file
- Click or tap on the Ares Repo (or whatever you named it) in the dialog that opens
- Then find repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and select it
- Wait a moment. There will be a popup in the top right stating Add-on Installed
- Choose Install from Repository at this point
- Use the Ares Project repo you just setup
- Then select Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Now hit the Install button at the bottom right
- Back at Kodi’s main menu, go to Add-ons and choose Ares Wizard
- Then the actual extraction and installation of the Ares Wizard now takes place
Planet MMA Installation
- Head back to the Add-on Browser and select the Install from repository option
- A list of installed repositories is shown – Choose the Ares Project
- Next, click or tap on the Video Add-ons item and then on Planet MMA to access the installer
- Hit Install with a gleam in your eye and watch as Planet MMA installs
Once the install is done, find Planet MMA under Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Ready to Rumble?
I’m serious about the necessity of using a VPN while using this addon. Without it, you are sharing your viewing habits and other info with your ISP, government agencies, and every site you access (including anybody sniffing the traffic of those sites). You are also nearly guaranteed to be receiving “cease and desist” orders from you service provider if you aren’t keeping your access private. IPVanish even have a new free app just for your Firestick or Fire TV to access their VPN with. I’ve seen this same VPN being offered around the web for 20% to 33% off, but here at KFire TV, get a 60% discount on the world’s leading VPN.
You have set up the Planet MMA addon successfully? Are you protected? Great! Go enjoy that smackdown and try not to break anything!