The “A Pirate’s Life For Me” Kodi addon represents an add-on for Kodi Video that can be found in Diamond Wizard Repository.
You can access the best of links for your set-up in many good sections, such as:
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
- The Real Debrid section is specifically designed to function for Real Debrid Accounts owners.
- And the Direct Links section functions with a single click (it does not require any Real Debrid Account)
- The Movie Theatre Butter section provides you with a host of links for you to make your choice from
It is always advised you use a reliable VPN together with Kodi to ensure security and privacy. If you desire a reliable VPN that works very well with Kodi and does not cost too much, then explore IPVanish. It is equipped with various very fast servers coupled with zero logs or throttling.
*KFireTV has no relationship whatsoever with Kodi, or its Add-ons, or Repositories or Builds. KFireTV is simply a news site that does not tolerate any level of copyright violations. Kodi is only permitted with content that is in the public space or contents that has been legitimately bought or owned by someone.
Kodi Addon Location
File Name: Diamond Wizard Repo
Web Address: URL: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
Successful installation Guide For A Pirate’s Life For Me Kodi Add-on
Here’s how A Pirates Life For Me Kodi Add-on can be installed quickly and easily in Kodi:
- Click on System Settings on the top left corner
- Then click on File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Then click on NONE
- Enter the address: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/. Click on OK
- Name the immediate box below Click on Ok.
- Check everything and ensure they are ok.
- Return to Main Menu and select Add-ons.
- Locate the package installer on the left and click on it
- Click on install from the compressed file
- Select Diamond from the popup.
- Click on INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO and then
- Click on the Diamond-Back-End-2.0.2.zip
- Be patient, allow the repo to finish downloading and put up a notification ‘Repository installed.’
- click on install from repo
- Then click on DB Repository Installer
- click Add-on repo
- Then click on Diamond Wizard Repository
- click on install
- Post installation, go two steps backward to enable you to install from the repo and click on Diamond Wizard Repository
- A list of video related Add-ons displays
- Scroll below and select …A Pirate’s Life For Me option.