This tutorial shows you how to install OLA TV APK on Amazon Firestick or any Android device (including Kodi Boxes and Android TV Boxes). Scroll down to see the OLA TV APK download link, as well as the instructions to install OLA TV APK on Amazon Firestick.
Created by IPTV Droid, the OLA TV APK gives free access to IPTV video links curated from all over the internet. With over 8000 channels listed, OLA TV enjoys a growing list of channels which might even exceed 12,000 from different parts of the globe.
Caution: Don’t forget to use a VPN when streaming with the OLA TV APK. This way your Internet Service Provider and government agencies cannot see your location or what you stream.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (220.127.116.11).
What a nice experience to enjoy the privilege of watching foreign and premium channels on your mobile or computer from all over the world without paying a dime. Things have been made easy for Android users; all you need to do is get the APK file via the link provided below to enjoy any of the available channels. Using Android emulators is required by Windows users to get the APK installed in device.
OLA TV APK for Windows
Below are some channels to give you an idea of what to expect from OLA TV.
With IPVanish, all your traffic on the internet can go undetected by the internet providers. Not all only that, IPVanish is also quite fast. Opt for this product now and get a discount of 60%. It is what I am currently using to make this video as I hardly use the internet without an active VPN.
Troubleshooting the OLA TV APK
- If you receive a “Channel Doesn’t Work” error, search for other channel group to see lots of other channels that are available.
- If your channels do not load properly, it might be blocked by your ISP. A good way to go around this is by bypassing your network provider through a smart VPN.
- If you are being disturbed by unwanted pop-ups when using OLA TV, the best thing to do in this situation is to remove the app and re-install. To do this, make use of the same link provided below.
OLA TV APK Update History
Version 2.2 Released
OLA TV Version 2.3 Released
Version 2.4 Released (28th July ’18)
OLA TV Version 2.5 Released (17st August ’18)
Ad removed from OLA TV due to too many users using adBlockers. IPTV Droid also announced he won’t not be updating the APK any more
Most channel links still functional
OLA TV continued to update channel lists
Version 2.6 Released (20th September ’18)
Update required removal of old version and installing from a new link.
OLA TV APK download
IPTV Droid has done a great job for us, you can access free IPTV right now to enjoy lots of your favorite programs.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
To download the OLA TV APK for Kodi TV Boxes, Android TV Boxes, Nvidia Shield, and Firestick / Fire TV, use the address below:
How to Install OLA TV APK on Firestick
Enter the link above using the Downloader app shown above. You can get the downloader application from the FIRE TV or Firestick app store.
Here are the full detailed instructions to install OLA TV on Firestick:
- On your Firestick, search for “Downloader”
- Then install Downloader on your Firestick
- Launch the Downloader app
- In the Downloader app, enter http://bit.ly/olatvfirestick
- Then proceed to have Downloader download the OLA TV APK
- The OLA TV installer will automatically launch when it has finished downloading
- Then press “INSTALL”
- Wait for OLA TV to install
- Press “Open” to launch OLA TV APK on Firestick
- You’re done! Now use OLA TV to stream Live TV on Firestick
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.