How to Download and Install OLA TV APK for Free Channels in 5 minutes
This tutorial shows you how to install OLA TV APK on Amazon Firestick or any Android device (including Kodi Boxes and Android TV Boxes). Scroll down to see the OLA TV APK download link, as well as the instructions to install OLA TV APK on Amazon Firestick.
Created by IPTV Droid, the OLA TV APK gives free access to IPTV video links curated from all over the internet. With over 8000 channels listed, OLA TV enjoys a growing list of channels that might even exceed 12,000 from different parts of the globe.
Caution: Don’t forget to use a VPN when streaming with the OLA TV APK. This way your Internet Service Provider and government agencies cannot see your location or what you stream.
What a nice experience to enjoy the privilege of watching foreign and premium channels on your mobile or computer from all over the world without paying a dime. Things have been made easy for Android users; all you need to do is get the APK file via the link provided below to enjoy any of the available channels. Using Android emulators is required by Windows users to get the APK installed in device.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
OLA TV Features
Some distinctive features of OLA TV are:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- 12000+ Live Channels – When you download OLA TV on FireStick (or any other device), you can watch more than 12 thousand live TV channels, and that too in full HD resolution. So whether watching content on a mobile screen or a PC, you can take full advantage of the features.
- Clean User Interface – OLA has a very clean and crisp user interface. It’s straightforward to navigate, even for a new user. As of now, the app shows very fewer ads to sustain its service.
- Multi-Player Support – OLA TV app supports multiple video players like Android Player, MX, and XYZ player, to name a few. You can choose one as per your preference.
- Privacy – The best thing about this streaming app is that it doesn’t need permission to run its services on your device. This ensures your data remains safe when using this app.
- Update – OLA gets regularly updated by the developers. They fix all the bugs and keep the content as up-to-date as possible.
How to Install OLA TV APK on Firestick
Enter the link above using the Downloader app shown above. You can get the downloader application from the FIRE TV or Firestick app store.
Here are the full detailed instructions to install OLA TV on Firestick:
- On your Firestick, search for “Downloader”
- Then install Downloader on your Firestick
- Launch the Downloader app
- In the Downloader app, enter http://bit.ly/olatvfirestick
- Then proceed to have Downloader download the OLA TV APK
- The OLA TV installer will automatically launch when it has finished downloading
- Then press “INSTALL”
- Wait for OLA TV to install
- Press “Open” to launch OLA TV APK on Firestick
- You’re done! Now use OLA TV to stream Live TV on Firestick
How to use OLA TV on FireStick
After installing the OLA app, it will take you to a page showing the available channels. From this list, you can select the channel you want to watch. Afterward, you are prompted to select a server to watch the channel. You can then select the resolution (SD or HD) and click on the continue button to finish the setup process. Your live TV streaming should start in a few moments depending on your internet speed. In case you want to change your video player, you can go to the Home screen, click on the button with the play logo, and choose from available players. Easy Peasy!
However, before you can start using the OLA app on FireStick, you need to install two external players. This is because it doesn’t have any pre-built media player.
Install VLC Player on FireStick
The first of these media players is VLC. You can get it from the Amazon App Store as the official VLC player app is available there. To do this, follow the three-step process below to easily install VLC player on FireStick:
Step 1. Go to your Home screen. Hover over the search option in the top right corner of the screen and type VLC using your remote.
Step 2. Find and click the VLC Player in search results. You
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
can differentiate this app from others with the help of the VLC logo.
Step 3. Tap on Get/Download to start the download process.
(You will see Get if installing the app for the first time. However, if you have installed VLC before, FireStick will show you the Download option)
That’s it. Wait a few moments as FireStick downloads and auto-install the VLC player. You don’t have to open it yet. OLA will access it when needed.
How to install Wuffy Player on FireStick
Before you download OLA TV on FireStick, there’s one other step. You have to get the Wuffy Player. It’s a third party media player not available on the official Amazon app store. You have to download it from the alternate Amazon AppStore known as Aptoide. Below are the steps involved to do just that:
Step 1: First of all, you have to get the Downloader app if it’s not already installed on your device. Simply search Downloader in your search and install the app.
Step 2: Once Downloader has been installed on your device, open it, and enter the following link to get the Aptoide store:
Step 3: Install the Aptoide store.
Step 4: Open the Aptoide app and go to search (lens icon in the top left corner of the screen). Type Wuffy Player and hit enter.
Step 5: Select the Wuffy media Player in results.
Step 6: Install the app.
Just like the VLC media player, you don’t need to open Wuffy player yet. OLA will get it when needed.
Using OLA TV on Amazon FireStick
Now, you’re all set. Let’s start using OLA on FireStick:
Go back to your Home page. Find and click on the Your Apps & Channels option.
Navigate to the right side of the display until you see the OLA TV app. If it’s not in the list of apps, click on See All option to open the list of all apps. Find the OLA app here and open it.
In case you want to use OLA regularly, we suggest moving it to your Home screen for easy access. Simply press the menu button on the remote, click on the Move option in the pop up at the bottom right, use the UP navigation button, and drop it to the top.
Open the app. The main screen looks like this:
As you can see, it has more than a dozen categories for Live Streaming. There are a few options for on-demand movies as well. Choose your desired channel category and browse through the available content. Happy streaming!
How to Download and Install OLA TV APK on Android
In order to install OLA TV APK on any Android device such as FireStick, you have to allow apps from unknown sources. This is because OLA is a third-party app, due to which it isn’t available from the official Amazon store. Most Android devices have this setting disabled by default to protect the user from malicious apps. OLA TV APK is a trustable virus-free app, as long as you’re downloading it from a trusted source.
That said, let’s take a look at how you can get the OLA app to work on your device. We’re using FireStick in this tutorial. But the steps are somewhat similar irrespective of the Android device you’re using.
- Head over to the Settings menu from the Home screen of your device.
- Find “My Fire TV.” Click on it to access the “Developer Options” on the following screen.
- Once you are in the menu of “Developer Options,” look for an option that says “Apps from Unknown Sources.” You have to Turn ON this feature. If it is already ON, leave it be.
FireStick doesn’t support direct downloads. So you need a Downloader to download and install OLA TV. We’re installing an app called Downloader for this purpose.
- Go to the Search option on your FireStick, type in Downloader, select the first option, download and install this app.
- Run the app. Initially, it will ask for a few prompts to set up your settings. Once you’re on the Home screen of the Downloader app, click the box with HTTPS://
- Using the on-screen keyboard, enter the following URL path: www.??????
- Click Go.
- Wait a few moments as Downloader will now download the OLA TV APK for FireStick.
- Once it’s downloaded, proceed to install it on your device.
- When you’re done with the installation, go back and delete the OLA TV app from your device to free up some space.
- Run the OLA TV App.
That’s it. You have successfully installed OLA streaming app on your device.
OLA TV APK for Windows
To make OLA APK work on windows, you need an Android Emulator. I recommend two Android Emulator alternatives for Windows users – NOX Emulator or BlueStacks. We suggest BlueStacks as it is one of the best Android emulators there is.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Get the Bluestacks emulator via the official BlueStacks website.
- Next, run the downloaded file as an Administrator.
- Wait a few moments as Bluestacks downloads additional files.
- When it’s installed, sign in with the help of your Google Account.
- Download the OLA TV APK if it’s not downloaded already on your PC and copy it into the BlueStacks emulator.
- Run the app (inside emulator)
- Wait a few moments as the app installs.
- Now, you’re all set to launch the application. Enjoy OLA TV for free.
Whether you’re using the OLA app on Windows, iOS, or any Android device such as FireStick, we strongly recommend pairing it with a reliable VPN such as IPVanish. A VPN protects your privacy and security in more than one way. We recommend IPvanish because of its huge server footprint of more than 1300 servers across 75 locations around the globe. That’s why IPVanish can maintain lightning-fast speeds without compromising on user privacy or security. What’s more, it comes with an excellent 30 days money-back guarantee. So, you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with its services.
Pros and Cons of OLA TV FireStick App
While OLA TV is mostly good, unfortunately, it does have some shortcomings. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this streaming app.
- OLA streaming App features thousands of LIVE TV Channels. That’s not even an exaggeration. You can conveniently select the ones you wish to keep and discard others.
- The best thing about OLA App is that its selection of channels isn’t limited to the USA, UK, or Canada. In fact, you can access hundreds of channels from around the world. To our surprise, there are even some African channels on the platform.
- Has an experienced team of developers on its back. The IPTV Droid team has made a name for themselves by developing similar IPTV apps such as Relax TV.
- Fully Optimized user interface for Android and mobile users. We didn’t notice any weak design, positioning, or glitches during our trial run.
- Lots of different categories to choose from. There are some sports, news, and kids channels to keep everyone in the house occupied.
- Has a solid catalog of most recent as well as old classic movies in several different categories like Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Historical, Comedy, War, etc.
- The favorites tab lets you create a personalized list. Therefore, you don’t have to search for the same channel time and time again.
- As good as OLA TV is, it’s strange that the app does not have a built-in media player for support. You have to download not one but two external media players (Wuffy and VLC), which can be a hassle at times.
- OLA is an ad-supported platform, so prepare yourself for a handful of commercials at times. Some long-duration ads are really annoying when you’re in the middle of a stream.
- Channel categories are listed on a single screen. This makes navigation through different categories a bit difficult.
- The user interfaced is a bit too cluttered. Removing a few features here and there to make it more simplistic can further improve the user experience.
- You cannot customize the app according to your preferences.
- Very few HD Channels. Seriously OLA Team, are we really living in 2021?
If you’re looking for OLA alternatives, below are some of the best options:
- MorpheusTV – Perhaps the most popular app on this list, MorpheusTV can be integrated with Trakt and let you watch more than just Live TV.
- BeeTV is a crawler app, which scraps video links of streaming media from the internet and combines it on a user-friendly interface.
- ThopTV – Watch more than 2500 Live TV channels on your android device.
- TeaTV- This remote-friendly free streaming app integrates not just with Trakt but Real Debrid as well to bring you streaming content right in your hand (or living room).
- TVTap – With more than 800 Live Streaming Channels, TVTap is a decent alternative when OLA is not working at your end.
Troubleshooting the OLA TV APK
- If you receive a “Channel Doesn’t Work” error, search for other channel groups to see lots of other channels that are available.
- If your channels do not load properly, it might be blocked by your ISP. A good way to go around this is by bypassing your network provider through a smart VPN.
- If you are being disturbed by unwanted pop-ups when using OLA TV, the best thing to do in this situation is to remove the app and re-install it. To do this, make use of the same link provided below.
OLA TV APK download
IPTV Droid has done a great job for us, you can access free IPTV right now to enjoy lots of your favorite programs.
To download the OLA TV APK for Kodi TV Boxes, Android TV Boxes, Nvidia Shield, and Firestick / Fire TV, use the address below:
OLA TV APK Update History
Version 2.2 Released
OLA TV Version 2.3 Released
Version 2.4 Released (28th July ’18)
OLA TV Version 2.5 Released (17st August ’18)
Ad removed from OLA TV due to too many users using adBlockers. IPTV Droid also announced he won’t not be updating the APK any more
Most channel links still functional
OLA TV continued to update channel lists
Version 2.6 Released (20th September ’18)
Update required removal of old version and installing from a new link.
Is It Safe to Use?
OLA TV is absolutely safe to stream. However, make sure you are downloading the APK from a trustable website.
Is It Legal?
Streaming copyrighted content is illegal. So as long as you’re streaming-only public domain content through OLA TV, it’s legal.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Yes, always use free streaming services like OLA TV with a VPN. VPN protects and helps you in more than one way. For instance, not only is your internet traffic secured with end to end encryption and IP hidden, but it allows you to watch geo-restricted content. Long time readers of our website know we love IPVanish as our go-to VPN for streaming. The reason being, it has one of the largest server network spanning 75 locations around the world. Besides a secure network, it has a strict zero-logs policy. So your privacy is always protected. PS: It comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee.
Is it Free?
Yes, OLA TV APK is absolutely free to download and use on any device. It uses intermittent ads to sustain its services.
Featuring (literally) thousands of Live Channels and an impressive movie library, OLA TV merits a try. With these channels, you can watch sports, news, movies, anime, and much more. So there’s at least one channel for everyone in the house to have in their app library. Sure, the adverts can be annoying, but these are a small price to pay for an otherwise excellent service. How else will the developers keep it running right? Overall, We hope this guide would have helped you download OLA APK on FireStick, windows, and other Android devices. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts about OLA TV in the usual place.
- 1 How to Download and Install OLA TV APK for Free Channels in 5 minutes
- 1.1 OLA TV Features
- 1.2 How to Install OLA TV APK on Firestick
- 1.3 How to use OLA TV on FireStick
- 1.4 How to Download and Install OLA TV APK on Android
- 1.5 OLA TV APK for Windows
- 1.6 Pros and Cons of OLA TV FireStick App
- 1.7 Best Alternatives
- 1.8 Troubleshooting the OLA TV APK
- 1.9 OLA TV APK download
- 1.10 OLA TV APK Update History
- 1.11 FAQ
- 1.12 Wrap-up