Looking for a good Nvidia Shield emulator APK? We have it right here. Below are the best emulators for Nvidia Shield with a download link for each one.
I personally prefer HappyChick emulator because it lets you download games temporarily to play on-the-fly. Use the steps below to install HappyChick or ClassicBoy on Nvidia Shield TV.
Nvidia Shield Emulator APK Setup Guide
The sections below show you the 2 things you need to start playing games on your Nvidia Shield by using emulators:
- First, we download and install the Emulator APK on Nvidia Shield (Happychick site | HappyChick APK on APKPure | ClassicBoy APK on APKPure)
- Then we download Games for your new emulator (Romsmania.cc)
How to Install Nvidia Shield Emulator APK
The steps below show you how to setup an emulator on Nvidia Shield.
Alternatively, you can download HappyChick emulator directly from their website.
- Install Puffin Browser from Google Play Store
- Use Puffin Browser to search for “classic boy apk pure“, go to APKPure, and download the APK file
- Press “back” on the remote or press the “B” button on the controller to display the Puffin Browser menu. Then press “Start Page“
- From the Start Page of Puffin Browser, go to Downloads
- Then select the “apk” file you downloaded
- Press Install
- Press Done
- Go back tot he Nvidia Shield home screen
- Under Apps, select “+” to add an app to the home screen
- Scroll down to “Classic Boy” and select it to add it to the Nvidia Shield home screen
- Select Classic Boy from the Nvidia shield home screen
- If the app asks to “Allow or Deny”, select “Allow” so that Classic Boy can download apps to your Nvidia shield.
How to Download Games for Nvidia Shield Emulators
- Go back to the Puffin Browser
- In Puffin Browser, search for “romsmania“
- Go to Romsmania in the search results
- Search for a ROM
- Download the ROM by pressing the green “Download” button
- Now launch ES File Explorer
- Go to “Download” in ES File Explorer under “Local”
- Select the ROM file you downloaded
- Press “Cut“
- Now go to “Home” in ES File Explorer (the “Home” that DOES NOT have the icon of the House)
- Then go into the “classicboy” folder
- Now go into the Folder of the System you want to emulate
- Then select “roms“
- Then “Paste” to drop the ROM you downloaded into the ROMs folder
You’re done! Now just launch whatever game you downloaded.