This guide shows you how to install the Mumm-Ra Kodi addon.
Mumm-Ra is a video Addon from the Venom Repository.
The Mumm-Ra Kodi addon categorizes itself further into 4K, One Click, TMDB, IMDB, Movie Genres, TV Show Genres and many more.
Kodi requires a good internet connection. To ensure and maintain privacy, IPVanish is a good choice for this purpose with economical price and great speed.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
HIDE ME NOW
KFire TV is in no way affiliated with Kodi or any of the Addons or Builds. It is purely an information-based website, which is dedicated for this purpose only. It is totally against any sort of copyright activities and neither supports such things. Kodi is to be accessed with the content that has been purchased or is for the use of public.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Location of Mumm-Ra Repository
Name: Venom Repository
Steps To Install Mumm-Ra Kodi Addon
1. The first step is to click the icon of System Settings.
2. Then, make your way to the File Manager option.
3. Find the option of Add Source on the left side and click.
4. Now click the choice of NONE.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
5. Enter the URL: http://venomrepo.xyz/repo/
6. Now name the media as Venom and again click OK.
7. Recheck everything before clicking OK.
8. Find the option of Add-ons in the menu and click.
9. Next step is to reach the Add-on Package Installer icon on top.
10. Then reach Install from zip file.
11. Find a box appearing on the screen, select Venom from that.
12. Then reach repository.venom-1.3.zip.
13. Wait for Repository to get installed.
14. Then select the option, Install from repository.
15. Next, click Venom Repository.
16. Then opt for Video Add-ons.
17. Followed by, Mumm Ra.
18. Install it.