This is how to install Mucky Duck Repo, so you can easily install PubFilm, FUBAR, MD Sports Extra, MorePower, 123Movies, MD Sports Extra and others. Additionally, there’s the Mucky Duck Wizard (or “MD Wizard”) that makes it even easier to install Mucky Duck TV Addons. Continue reading to see how:
Mucky Duck Repo
- From the Kodi home screen: Go to File Manager, which is just beneath SYSTEM
- Select Add Source
- Press None
- Now enter “http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml“
- Press OK
- Now select “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “KFire Mucky” or any other name you’d like to use
- Pres OK, then press DONE
- Now return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Now select Install From Zip File
- Select the new source you added (“KFire Mucky”)
- Then select the plugin.video.mdwizard-1.1.6.zip file
- Wait a few seconds for the MDWizard (aka Mucky Duck Wizard) to install
- After you see the “Add-On Enabled” notification, return to the Kodi home screen.
- Then go to PROGRAMS
- Now select Mucky Duck Wizard
- Follow the on-screen prompts in the MD Wizard to complete the installation
What is Mucky Duck Wizard?
Also known as MD Wizard, the Mucky Duck Wizard is the easiest way to install Mucky Duck addons in Kodi without having to add the repository. Below is the link to the MD Wizard zip file, which is installed in Kodi using the steps above.
Mucky Duck Wizard Download
Mucky Duck Wizard is an easy auto-installer for Kodi that allows you to install PubFilm and other great Mucky addons.
- MD Wizard Download Link: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/plugin.video.mdwizard-1.1.6.zip
What is Mucky Duck Repo?
Mucky Duck Repo is a repository for Kodi that contains the Mucky Duck Wizard. The Mucky Duck Wizard is an installer for Kodi that installs MD Sports Extra, PubFilm, FUBAR, MorePower, 123Movies, MD Sports Extra and other great Kodi plugins.
Enjoy your streaming movies & Live TV with the Mucky Duck addons! If you have problems installing Mucky Duck Wizard or repo, ask on the KFire YouTube channel.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.