This guide walks you through how to install Mobdro on Firestick. Use the written steps in this guide or watch my YouTube video for installing Mobdro on Firestick.
How to Install Mobdro on Firestick 2018
To summarize the process to install Mobdro on Firestick, we have 4 basic steps. These 4 steps are immediately below. To see each step broken down in full detail, scroll down to “Part 1: Install Downloader on Firestick”.
- Install Downloader on Firestick
- Enter bit.ly/a323kftv into Downloader to install Aptoide
- Use Aptoide to install Mobdro on Firestick.
- Launch Mobdro and enjoy streaming movies & TV shows on your Firestick!
Part 1: Install Downloader on Firestick
In this part of the Mobdro on Firestick process, we install a free app called Downloader. Here’s how to install Downloader on Firestick so we can use Downloader to install Aptoide on Firestick:
- Press the HOME button on the Firestick remote
- Then press the SEARCH icon in the top-left corner of the Firestick home screen
- Now enter “downloader” into the Search box
- In the search results, select Downloader (under Apps & Games)
- Then press the Center button on the Firestick remote to begin downloading the Downloader app
- Now press “Open” to launch Downloader. Then proceed to the next set of Steps!
Great! Downloader is now installed. So keep going by following the steps in the remaining sections of this tutorial.
Part 2: Use Downloader to install Aptoide TV
In this section, we use the Downloader app to download & install Aptoide TV on Firestick. What is Aptoide TV for Firestick? Aptoide is a third-party app store which lets us quickly and easily install Mobdro on Firestick (and many other streaming TV apps!). Here’s how:
- Launch the Downloader app for Firestick (if it’s not already Open)
- Enter the address bit.ly/a323kftv into the Downloader app
- Wait for the download to complete. The Downloader app then launches the Aptoide installer automatically.
- When the Aptoide installation screen appears, press the Install button
- After Aptoide for Firestick is done installing, press Open to launch Aptoide.
Now that Aptoide TV is installed on your Firestick, we simply just use Aptoide TV to install Mobdro on Firestick.
Part 3: Use Aptoide TV to install Mobdro for Firestick
Follow these steps to completely finish the process:
- Launch Aptoide TV
- Using the Up/Down/Left/Right buttons on the Firestick remote, navigate to Mobdro in the menus of Aptoide TV. (TIP: Mobdro can be found under the “Editor’s Choice” section.)
- Then press the Center button on Mobdro to view Mobdro’s “app summary” screen
- Press the “Install” button to install the latest version of Mobdro
- After Mobdro is installed, Open Mobdro
- Now use Mobdro’s “Movies”, “TV”, or “Channels” to stream whatever you want!
That’s it! You’re done installing Mobdro for Firestick.
Now simply use Mobdro to watch movies, TV shows, and live TV channels on your Firestick. Here’s how:
Part 4: How to Use Mobdro to Watch Movies & TV Shows
- From the Mobdro homescreen, select a “category” such as MOVIES.
- Then, choose a MOVIE channel, such as “24/7 Movies” or “Action Movies” (which are two of my favorite Mobdro movie channels)
- Enjoy your streaming movies!
Firestick Apps Like Mobdro
- Live NetTV is a fantastic Firestick app which lets you watch various types of streaming media. Live NetTV for Firestick is focused on streaming Live TV channels and other Live events
- LiveLounge is another great app for Firestick for streaming Live TV content
- DroidAdmin (aka Filelinked) is an app that allows you to easily install tons of amazing Firestick apps with ease.