This easy tutorial shows you how to install Mediabox HD Firestick app (“APK”). This app lets you stream movies and TV shows!
TIP: For more apps like MediaBox HD, look near the end of this article ;).
If you prefer to watch my YouTube tutorial that shows you how to install MediaBox HD on Firestick, then watch this video:
Or if you prefer to use my written tutorial (below) to install MediaBox HD on Firestick, then keep reading.
Summary of MediaBox HD Firestick Install
For people who have experience using the Firestick “Downloader” app, you can just use the 3 steps immediately below.
Or if you’re a Firestick beginner, then use the step-by-step instructions in the section below that says “How to Install MediaBox HD Firestick App”.
- Install the Downloader app on your Firestick
- Then enter the address http://bit.ly/mbfirestick into Downloader to install MediaBox HD Firestick app
- Launch MediaBox HD and enjoy!
The steps below show you how to do this process in full detail.
How to Install MediaBox HD Firestick App
- Go to the Search icon from the Fire TV homescreen
- Search for “downloader”
- In the search results, choose “Downloader” (below “Apps & Games”)
- Select “Get”
- Then choose “Open” to launch Downloader
- Enter the address http://bit.ly/mbfirestick
- Then press “Go”
- Wait for your Firestick to download MediaBox HD on Firestick app
- Then select “install” when your Firestick asks if you want to “Install” MediaBox HD or “Cancel”
- Press “Open” after MediaBox HD is done installing the MediaBox HD app
- You’re done! Now use MediaBox HD Firestick app like you would any other streaming app
MediaBox HD Not Working?
If the MediaBox HD app is not working for you, then try these great Mediabox alternatives:
- Cinema for Firestick is a great movie & TV show app that lets you stream tons of titles
- Cyberflix for Firestick is another excellent current Firestick movie streaming app
- Titanium TV for Firestick is a great working Terrarium TV alternative
- Last but not least, my OneBox HD tutorial video on YouTube works great right now on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick