Kodi Media player knew about the need of the user, and that is the reason they keep on introducing many new add-ons to full fill the user needs.
This time they have launched the Loki Kodi Addon that you will love to add in the Kodi Addon section. But what is Loki Kodi Addon? Below you can get the answer to this question.
What is Loki Kodi Addon?
Loki Kodi Addon contains a huge library file of Movie, TV show and other media file with various additional categories. Other than a movie and TV shows, it also offers various other events like WWE, UFC, Stands up Comedy, and many more. The user can spend thousands of watching hours on this software with the help of Loki Kodi Addon.
So instead of wasting your time on searching your favorite TV Show, you can install the Loki Kodi Addon to media file much more comfortable.
But how to install Loki Kodi Addon? In this Kodi addon article, we will let you know about the installation process of this fantastic Addon.
The installation process of Loki Kodi Addon
- The installation process of Loki Kodi Addon is not much complicated. You need to follow some step and enjoy the features.
- First, you need to open the Kodi software.
- Choose the “System Settings” icon to view various settings.
- The setting will include the “File manager” option click on it.
- After selecting the File manager, multiples option will get displayed on the screen. Choose “Add source” option.
- Now they will ask you to browser from the media file. Instead of browsing, you need to select “None.”
- The URL box will appear, which will demand the URL from the user. You can type http://kodiuk.tv/repo in it and select OK.
- Further, they will ask you to enter the name so type “kodiuk” in the name box.
- Recheck the name and URL and press the OK button.
- After that, go back to the main menu and find the “addon” option.
- The add-on option will be present on the left side of the screen, select it.
- After that select the “Add-on Package Installer” symbol present on the first spot of the top left of the screen.
- A further new option will display on the screen. Select “Install from zip file” from those options. It will open the file.
- The zip file may contain multiple folder and file. Select the “kodiuk” file.
- After selecting it, choose the “repository.Loki-0.0.6.zip” file and press enter.
- It will start installing the repository.Loki-0.0.6.zip file. Wait for a few seconds so that installation can complete.
- As the Repository file is now installed, select the “Install from repository” option.
- Then choose the “Loki Repository” option.
- Again you may face some multiples option, select “Video Addons” for those options.
- After selecting the video, addon click on the “Loki addon.”
- The Loki addon will be displayed on the screen with a different option. Select the “install” option.
- A popup will come on the screen, instead of doing anything press OK.
- After a few minutes, your installed process will be completed.