The Live Net TV Firestick app is an oldie but a goodie. For at least a few years now, Firestick users enjoyed streaming Live TV with this great, simple, user-friendly TV app.
Watch my LiveNet TV YouTube Video
Prefer to watch my Youtube video instead? See the YouTube tutorial video I made on How to Install Live Net TV. Or click the PLAY button below.
IMPORTANT NOTES for Live Net TV:
Do the quick steps below before you start using LiveNetTV Firestick. This way, you get the most out of this excellent Live TV app for Amazon Fire TV Stick.
1) Hide Non-English Channels
The non-English channels in this app appear before the English channels, so do this to hide those suckers:
After installing the app, do this to reduce the clutter in this Live TV app:
- Go to the “Settings” area
- Select “Hide Countries“
- Then check the boxes for Pakistani, Indian, Arabic, Irani (Farsi), and Turkish).
Or else you must scroll down in the LiveNetTV app past the “Pakistani” / “Indian” sections to get to the USA sections, since the non-USA channels are listed before the USA channels. So that’s why I go to the Settings and tell Live NetTV to simply Hide all the non-English-speaking channels.
Otherwise, it’s easy to assume that this app only has Pakistani / Indian content. But it has tons of USA live TV channels for Firestick! Just scroll past the non-USA stuff to get to the USA channels or change the Settings to Hide all the non-USA channels!
2) Hide Non-English “Tabs”
Now that we hid the non-English Countries, let’s hide the non-English “tabs” that appear toward the top of the app.
- In the Settings area of LiveNetTV, go to “Hide Live Categories“.
- Then select some, none, or all of the following menu items to reduce clutter in the app and make the English-speaking content appear “at the top” of the app:
Indonesian, Portugal, German, Canada, Thailand, Italy, Australian, South Indian, Punjabi, Afghan, French, Filipino, Bangla, and Religious.
This filters out all the Live channels we most likely don’t want to watch. Personally, every now and then I like to watch some foreign TV, so I left “Thailand” in there.
3) Install External Video Player App like MXPlayer
The LiveNet TV app requires an external video player app, such as the free MXPlayer. So install MXPlayer before you play any streams with LiveNetTV to avoid confusion.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
4) Turn off Notifications
In the Settings area, you can turn off App Notifications. I recommend doing this to prevent any sneaky notifications from rearing their ugly heads while you’re trying to chill.
5) Choose your Favorite tab
Also in the Settings area, you can select your “Favourite Tab”. This lets you choose which tab is the default tab (which assumingely launches when the app starts up).
6) Change that weird font in Live Net TV, for goodness sake!
The Font used in the app is not my favorite by any means (some font called Merienda), so fortunately in the app Settings area you can change the Font style to something more palatable like Roboto (or even the System Default font). After changing the font, expect the app to do a “refresh”.
Live NetTV APK v4.7 Review, Tips & Tricks
Tagline: “Your gateway to entertainment”. Does it hold true to its tagline? Yes – I definitely think so! I was pleasantly surprised by this version of the Live Net TV app. It was very reliable when I tried over 20 different links.
How to install LiveNetTV on Firestick / Android:
- Method A: Install it using APKTime for Firestick and Amazon Fire TV.
- Method B: Or use the following download link in the Downloader app for Firestick or your Android device’s web browser: http://bit.ly/livenettv47noads
- Method C: FileLinked code (66575558)
Method A: To install LiveNet TV using APKTime (the preferred method), follow these steps:
- Download and install the Downloader app for Firestick
- Enter the address http://bit.ly/apktime22 into Downloader to download and install APKTime
- Open APKTime, then Search for “live”
- Select the “Download” button next to LiveNetTV
- Press “Install“
- Then press “Open” to launch LiveNet TV
Method B: Install Live Net TV Firestick using Downloader
Use the Downloader app and enter the address http://bit.ly/apktime22 to install APKTime. Then use APKTime to search for and install LiveNetTV!
Method C: Install LiveNet TV APK using my FileLinked Code
My FileLinked code is 66575558. Enjoy!
Important Notes About Live Net TV APK
Important: The Live Net TV Firestick app appears at first glance to only have Indian / Pakistani content, but then I saw the “United States” heading after I scrolled down past all the Pakistani channels. This app rocks after you go to Settings and Hide the non-English Countries and Live Categories!
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
The main attractions of LiveNetTV are definitely the following “tabs” found in the “Live Channels” main menu item of this app:
- Entertainment – has all major “standard” entertainment channels you’d see in American Live TV channels. These are also known as “national” TV channels.
- The “24/7 Channels” tab is also pretty great. Once again – you need to scroll past the non-USA stuff to get to the American / English-speaking channels. Essentially the 24/7 Channels area is a mini-version of the Mobdro app, which also has 24/7 channels like this. It’s basically back-to-back movies from any genre you want. I love this – so I think lots of other people will too! I know Mobdro is great, so it’s nice to see that functionality in another app.
- News – The LiveNetTV News section is great because it has AlJazeera English, which is not easy to find these days. Personally, I like to watch AlJazeera English because it seems un-biased, unlike American news channels.
- Has tons of International channels for non-English speakers. But this doesn’t mean it lacks English-speaking channels. LiveNetTV actually has many great American TV channels.
Check out these sections in Live NetTV (recommended by me personally):
- Sports – International (major USA channels in there!)
Success Rate of Links in LiveNetTV
When I played links using LiveNetTV, my success rate was 13/20.
So my success rate while trying different channels in LiveNetTV was 65%.
That’s not bad at all! There’s such a huge selection of channels (and many backups / “duplicates”, which is nice). In my opinion, if an app has a success rate of over 50%, I consider it a relatively “good” app.
I consider this app to work extremely well, relative to other current Live TV streaming apps for Firestick.
Important note about getting streams to play successfully:
Make sure to try the “Link 2” Option for the premium channels that have more than 1 link option. For example, I tried a certain premium movie channel and “Link 1” failed. So I tried Link 2 and it worked great.
LiveNetTV Not Working / Crashing?
The app crashed on me 1 time after playing 10 links. I played another 10 links and have not had an issue since the first time LiveNetTV crashed. After that, I continue to use the app without any issues. I’ve only had the 1 problem with the app. In addition, the app seems to run much more smoothly after I hid most of the non-English content.
Every now and then, there might be a stutter, glitch, or very brief moment of buffering. But overall, 99% of the time, channels seemed to play extremely well on the Live NetTV Firestick app. I’ve been watching AlJazeera English for awhile now in HD video with perfectly-synced audio.
It all looks great running through the 4K Firestick attached to my Epson GW6750WU projector!
The “Add to Favorites” function is actually a game-changer. I found a particular premium HD movie channel. Then I quickly added it to my Favorites my holding down on the Center button on the Firestick remote, then selecting “Add to Favourites”.
After you add the channel to your favorites, a small “heart” icon appears in the top right corner of the channel. You can then access your Favorites my navigating in the main tabs to the left hand side of the tab menu. You’ll see a small Heart icon. Select that heart icon to see your LiveNetTV Favorites!.
Audio seems to be in sync for most / all links I tried.
Quality is at least 720p and more like 1080P for most channels (especially the “HD” premium movie channels)
You can say “No” when it asks you to use your device’s location
Takes about 10 seconds to load up on my 4K Firestick
Limited ads (1 easily-escapable popup ad every 2 plays or so – just press the Back button on the Firestick remote to back out of the ad with no wait time).
This app has a Live Events section, but I couldn’t get any of the streams in that section to play successfully.
There’s also a VOD section in LiveNetTV, but it only contains Hindi, Punjabi, and Pakistani movies. I don’t see any movies in this area with English audio tracks.
There are also main tabs for “CANADA” channels, and the Canada channels are actually pretty good. So check those out! There are some great premium-level channels in there. Also check out the “Documentary” tab for some great animal-related channels and top science channels.