Here’s how to install Live Lounge LATEST APK on Firestick & Fire TV (YouTube video + written step-by-step tutorial below). If you like streaming apps for Firestick, also check out my guide on how to install Live Net TV on Firestick / Amazon Fire TV!
First, here’s my YouTube video that shows you exactly how to install Live Lounge on Firestick. Then just below the YouTube video, feel free to read through my detailed step-by-step guide on how to get Live Lounge on Firestick:
The way to install Live Lounge on Firestick is to follow these basic steps (which I walk you through in my Live Lounge YouTube video, and in the detailed instructions further down on this page):
- Install Downloader
- Then use Downloader to install Filelinked
- Now use FileLinked to install MX Player & Live Lounge
- Launch Live Lounge and start streaming IPTV, movies, and shows!
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
How to Install Live Lounge Latest APK on Firestick
- From the Firestick home screen, go to the Search icon
- Then enter “Downloader” into the Search area
- Now press the Down button on the Firestick remote until the word “Downloader” is highlighted in yellow. Then press the Center button on the Fire Stick remote to search for Downloader
- In the search results, select “Downloader” (orange icon) under Apps & Games
- Then press “Get”
- After the “Open” button appears, press Open
- Once the Downloader app is launched, enter this address into Downloader: http://bit.ly/filelinkedapk
- Then press GO
- Your Firestick will download FileLinked and then launch the FileLinked installer. When it does this, press “Install”
- After FileLinked is finished installing, launch FileLinked by pressing “Open”
- Once FileLinked is open, enter this code into FileLinked: 28180990
- Then press “Continue”
- FileLinked will now display a list of apps which you can download & install! So press the Down button on the Firestick remote until “Live Lounge” is selected. Then press the Center button on the Firestick remote to start downloading Live Lounge.
- When the green bar below the words “Live Lounge” is 100% green, press the Center button on the Firestick remote to launch the installer for Live Lounge.
- Then press “Install”
- After Live Lounge is finished installing, repeat steps 13-15 for MX Player.
- Once MX Player is installed, launch Live Lounge. Do this by press HOME on the Firestick remote – then go to Settings – Applications – Manage Installed Applications – Live Lounge – Launch application.
I run this website! My purpose here is to help people stream great content to their devices. With over 10 years of IT experience, I strive to educate the people who visit this site with the best, most up-to-date information available. If an article on this site helped you, then help me back by leaving a comment on my YouTube channel. Or subscribe to our mailing list for streaming add-on updates and a 60% off VPN coupon code.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.