Beneath is a reliable installation guide for Kodzi Kodi add-on. Kodzi is a third party add-on; as such, you are not expected to put up any related question about it on Kodi official forums.
Pro Tip: If you like watching movies and TV shows on Amazon Firestick, then use my Ultimate Firestick Jailbreak tutorial to get all the best streaming apps!
This particular add-on makes it easy for you to install other Kodi add-ons. Instead of implementing the default built in File Manager you can alternatively copy and paste URL of any add-on or repo and installation will be immediately carried out.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).
This add-on comes with a lot of enticing features and you are about to find out for yourself.
How to Install Kodzi Kodi Addon in Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Choose Settings
- Select File Explorer (Manager)
- Choose Add Source
- Choose None
- Enter web address https://mrkodz.github.io and Click on OK
- Choose a name for the media source and save it in the box beneath.
- Type kodzi and click on OK
- Navigate to home screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Locate icon that looks like box on top left side of browser
- Choose Install from compressed (zip) file
- Choose kodzi
- Choose plugin.video.kodz-x.x.x.zip
- Allow add-on enabled notification to display and you will discover Kodzi in the Program add-ons section
- Launch Kodzi from the “Addons” menu of the Kodi home screen
- Use Kodzi to install other Kodi addons (see the steps in the section below)
How to Use Kodzi
To use Kodzi addon for Kodi:
- Simply enter a repository address or addon address.
- Then use Kodzi to install the zip file within the repository or addon address!
What is Kodzi?
Kodzi is an addon which makes it easy to install OTHER Kodi addons from any location.