Table of Contents
- 1 Install Xanax Build on Firestick – Two Methods & Review
- 1.1 What is in Xanax Kodi Build?
- 1.2 How to Install Xanax Kodi Build (using Xanax Repo)
- 1.3 How to Change the Skin Back to Default Estuary
- 1.4 How to Install the Xanax Kodi APK (for Amazon devices and Android)
- 1.5 Anonymous Streaming with XANAX Build
- 1.6 Kodi XANAX Build Not Working?
- 1.7 Wrapping Things Up
Install Xanax Build on Firestick – Two Methods & Review
UPDATED: The Xanax Build has been updated for 2021! The Xanax repo URL is still the same.
The current Xanax Build download file size (for Kodi 18.5 and 18.6) is 343MB. After downloading, the Xanax build zip file extracts to 478MB on your Firestick.
Here’s how to install my favorite
new Kodi build: the Kodi Xanax Build. Xanax is a new Kodi Build that contains great TV show and Movie addons, as well as many other addons.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IPVanish VPN.
HIDE ME NOW
- This Kodi Build exists in 2 forms: as a standard Kodi build installable from a Repository, and also as a stand-alone APK installable on Amazon devices and Android devices.
- Address of Xanax Repo is: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Address of Xanax APK is: http://bit.ly/xanaxapk
What makes the Xanax Kodi Build unique is the fact that you have a great interface, a stellar layout, and immediate access to various add-ons
What is in Xanax Kodi Build?
If you always needed comprehensive features and a very easy to use system, the Xanax Kodi Build is the right one for you.
- Xanax Build is supposedly the reincarnated Durex Build, which was one of my favorite Kodi builds back in the day.
It’s very creative, it delivers an astounding value and the attention to detail is incredible. You do want to test it out, give it a try and you will enjoy the results quite a lot in the long run.
In the Xanax Kodi Build you can find TV Shows, Movies, and a plethora of other content. Everything is organized really well and it enables you to access the entire content you may need comprehensively and without worries. It’s a very powerful and reliable process, one that does work great and you can customize or improve it as you see fit.
It’s definitely worth checking out for yourself to see how it works and how you can improve on it. You do need to follow the instructions above if you want to use the Xanax Kodi Build, so check them out and start using them right away if you want to!
2 Methods to Install Xanax Build for Kodi
Xanax is compatible with Kodi 18.1 and 18.2, which makes it very helpful and easy to access. This is a step by step tutorial that will make it easy for you to figure out how to access Kodi via Xanax, and it’s a very good option.
Hey! There are 2 ways to install Xanax Kodi Build, depending on what type of device you’re using.
- If you’re using an Amazon Fire TV / Stick or an Android device, then the easiest method is to use the “How to Install the Xanax Kodi APK (for Amazon devices and Android)” section below. You can also use the other (slightly slower) method, which has a few more steps.
- Or if you’re using a PC, Mac, iOS device, Raspberry Pi, or any other non-Amazon, non-Android device, then use the “How to Install Xanax Kodi Build (using Xanax Repo)” section below.
Xanax comes with a similar layout, add-ons and design when compared to other Best Kodi Builds like Kodi No Limits Build. But the compatibility is even better and that really helps you a lot.
It’s a very good idea to install the Kodi add-ons contained within Xanax build via the Xanax Kodi Wizard, as that makes the process simpler and easier, not to mention more convenient. You do have to test it out and use it in a proper manner for it to work.
Overview of Kodi XANAX Build
So, if you are looking for a guide on how to install XANAX on FireStick and use it on Kodi, you’re in the right place. Having a build like this one can make your entertainment experience a lot more streamlined. After all, Kodi builds essentially do the hard installation work for you and consolidate your addons in advance!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Here, we’ll give you an overview of how to use the XANAX build for first-time or future users. There’s quite a bit to know here, so read carefully for all the features and specs!
Luckily, it’s pretty simple to navigate through this build, as it has a clean, user-friendly interface. After using it once, you should be pretty familiar with it. It’s that intuitive!
Once you open Kodi with the XANAX build installed, you’ll see a screen with a few scrollable categories. They laid it all out nicely so that you can find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds.
Within the categories, you can find Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Family, Music, and even more. If you click to explore one or more of these categories, you’ll be able to see all your preinstalled Kodi addons that came with the build.
Now, I’ll rattle off a few of the best Kodi addons that come as a package deal with the XANAX build. Fan favorites are Exodus Redux, Death Star, Greased Lightning, Sports Devil (one of the best sports addons for Kodi 17.3+), and Venom.
You’re bound to find all your favorites within the XANAX build!
How to Install Xanax Kodi Build (using Xanax Repo)
This install method works for any device type which runs Kodi. So follow the simple steps below to install Kodi Xanax Build.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
In the “Step 1” section below, we tell Kodi to allow a new source to be added. If you’ve already done this, then skip to the “Step 2” section below.
Step 1: Turn on Unknown Sources in Kodi
- The first thing you want to do is to launch Kodi and then select the Settings Icon. Here you want to choose SYSTEM.
- Go to the Add-ons menu and then turn the Unknown sources ON. If it’s already ON, leave it the way it is. You need this if you want to install the Xanax Kodi Build, which is coming from other sources. Click YES.
Step 2: Install the Xanax Repo
- Now you need to go back to the System Page
- Select the File Manager
- Then select Add Source.
- Click NONE
- Then type this URL – http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Press OK
- At the bottom of this screen you have to add a name for your media source. It can be Xanax or it can be anything you want. That’s up to you.
- Go back to the System page
- Select Add-Ons
- Then choose to install from Zip File.
- Click the new source you added (Xanax)
- Select the file Xanax-repo.zip
- Wait until the Xanax repository add-on to appear.
Step 3: Install Xanax Wizard
- Then select “Install from repository“.
- Select the Xanax repository
- Click the Program Add-ons section
- Choose Xanax Wizard
- Then click Install. Now wait for the Wizard to install and launch on its own
- Select “Build menu“
- Now select the version of Xanax build which is the same as your installed version of Kodi (for example, 18.1)
- Then select Yes
- Press Install
- Wait until the download is finished and then select Force close.
That’s all you need to do!
The entire process might seem a bit time-consuming and challenging but it’s actually easy to get into and you will enjoy the results a lot.
That really helps immensely and it pushes the boundaries a lot more than you might imagine. You do want to check it Xanax and give it a shot, however, and you will enjoy the experience quite a bit in the end.
How to Change the Skin Back to Default Estuary
This is an unlikely scenario, but you may find that your system just isn’t compatible with XANAX, or there was a problem with the installation. In this case, you might want to know how to remove it from your system. By doing this, the Kodi skin will revert back to the default Estuary one.
So, here’s how to change the skin back to Default Estuary and restore your regular Kodi in the event of a XANAX build issue:
- Find “System” from your Kodi’s home screen.
- From there, select “Interface Settings.”
- There, you’ll see the “Skin” option. Select this.
- Select “Estuary” and click “Yes” to confirm your choice.
Now, the XANAX skin should be removed for the time being, and your default Estuary skin should be what shows up next time you visit the home screen. It’s super simple, but we hope that you don’t have any problems when you try to install the XANAX skin!
How to Install the Xanax Kodi APK (for Amazon devices and Android)
Step 1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- From the Fire TV Home screen, hover over Settings, move down and choose My Fire TV. Select developer options and allow apps from unknown sources, turn the option ON.
Step 2: Install the Downloader app
- Install the Downloader app by typing Downloader in search, highlight downloader and it should appear, install Downloader. Then press Allow to make it work.
Step 3: Download Xanax Build APK & Install
- Launch Downloader and then type in this address bit.ly/xanaxapk. Wait for the file to download
- Press Install
- Click Done. (Optional: Delete the installation file afterwards.)
Step 4: (After Install) Launch Xanax Build APK
- Go back to the home screen.
- Launch Xanax and see the Wizard window
- Then press Continue
- Now select Build Menu.
- Select the first Menu option on your screen that includes the text “Xanax” and “18.1“. If that menu item doesn’t work, then go to the second menu item and try that.
- Then Select Xanax Fresh Install,
- Press Continue
- Wait for the build to download and install.
- Then select Force Close.
Now the build has been successfully installed. At this point, simply launch Xanax Kodi Build and wait for Xanax Build to update for 10-15 minutes. Unplugging the power from your streaming device will help with that, so try to keep it in mind.
Anonymous Streaming with XANAX Build
If you’ve figured how to use the XANAX build on Kodi and have installed it without hiccups, you’re ready to start streaming with it. Since there are so many preloaded add-ons, you’ll have your pick of what you want to watch!
However, we’d highly recommend that you opt for the anonymous streaming option. Sometimes, Kodi addons aren’t supported nor on secure servers. While this isn’t a huge concern, it’s always better to protect your browsing data when streaming.
For the best way to keep your information private, we’d recommend using a VPN. A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is the best way to keep any malicious users or networks from using your data to trace you. The best part? You can use a VPN directly on your FireStick!
VPNs work by bouncing your network connection to a different one than what you normally use, thereby protecting you and making it so you can’t be traced. You can use a VPN for security purposes, sure, but you can also use one to spoof your location. If you want to access content blocked in your area, you can employ your VPN to take you somewhere in which it’s available!
What is IPVanish and Why Use It?
Now that you know what a VPN is and why you should use it, you might be considering using one. So, where should you start? Well, we have a VPN service that lots of our readers love to use called IPVanish.
Aptly named, this VPN is a special one because it uses a zero-log policy. We told you in the last section that VPNs are secure, but a zero-log policy is the extra security measure we recommend finding.
Zero-log means that absolutely none of your data while browsing with IPVanish can be saved nor used. Everything we do on the internet is saved in some way, but this service makes it ultra-protected.
So, what’s the next step? You can download IPVanish directly onto your FireStick, just look it up in the search bar! Once you install it, you can go through a tutorial on it. Otherwise, it’s pretty intuitive to use and you can start immediately after installation.
I managed to get this excellent exclusive IPVanish discount for all my readers!
Click here to get started right away.
Kodi XANAX Build Not Working?
If you find problems with your XANAX Kodi build, here are a few tips for troubleshooting. There are a couple of reasons why your build might stop working or you lose access to an addon or two.
For example, your internet service provider might detect and prohibit access to certain third-party streaming apps (your addons). This is a huge inconvenience, but the reason is that some of the addons use technologies that are known to enable things like piracy and criminal activity.
If your apps or addons include content that is not yet public domain, you could find that your access becomes blocked down the road if it’s detected.
In this case, you’ll probably want to hard restart your Kodi. If you weren’t using your VPN before, turn it on before attempting to access your addons again so that your usage will be harder to detect. This should hopefully work.
If a hard restart doesn’t work, that could be indicative of a larger systemic problem with the build itself or your entire Kodi system. This sounds scary, but all you’d need to do in this situation is uninstall Kodi and redownload it. That would wipe the previous data and allow you to start fresh.
Wrapping Things Up
So, we hope that this article gave you some insight on how to install XANAX on FireStick Kodi. If this build works for you, you’re almost positively going to love it—it comes with great appearance options, add-ons, and more.
As for how to use the XANAX build, you’re sure to become a pro in less than a day’s time; the developers clearly focused on a user-oriented experience so that everything’s seamless.
If you have any questions or concerns about how to get the XANAX build or what to do once it’s installed, let us know in the comments and we’ll try to help you through it!