Let’s get Kodi TV on Firestick now in just a couple minutes and only a few simple steps!
What is Kodi?
Kodi TV is a good app to stream the latest movies, TV shows and live sports for free on your Firestick device. It has a simple UI and comes with a ton of different features and customizability options to choose from.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
Although Kodi also supports other platforms like Kodi on iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux, the less price and better functionality of Firestick make it a perfect choice for your TV. Here are some simple steps that you can follow to have the latest version Kodi TV installed on your Firestick.
Steps to Install Kodi TV on Firestick
1. Enable Unknown Sources:
There is a security feature in your Firestick that restricts you from installing some third party apps. But Kodi is 100% safe for your Firestick and contains no viruses. So, in order to enable Unknown Sources on your Firestick, follow these steps.
- Go to the settings menu on your Firestick.
- Click on the “Device” option. Then click on “Developer options,”
- In developer options, set “Apps from unknown sources” and “ADB debugging” to “On.”
That’s it, now you Firestick device can download and run the latest version of Kodi TV.
2. Install the downloader:
Downloader is a must have app and feature on your Firestick if you often download third-party apps on your device. Here is a simple guide to enable the download feature on your Firestick.
- From your Firestick home screen. Go to the search menu.
- Type the word “Downloader” and press ok on your remote.
- From the next screen, select the “Downloader” option from list and press “Download.” It should take only a moment.
That’s it; your Downloader should be installed in a few seconds, now to download the Kodi app through this, follow this final guide.
3. Download/ Install Kodi:
To begin the download process, first, open the Downloader app that we just installed on our Firestick (Press allow or ok if any window appears).
- Type this URL in the Downloader search bar: http://tinyurl.com/kodi18rc2. And press Go.
- Let the download finish. Then press “Install”. It would take a moment.
Once your Kodi is installed, click “Continue” and then “allow” in order to enter the app.
4. Add a new Source to Kodi so we can install a Kodi Build:
Installing a Kodi build on your Kodi app is a very simple and easy process. Just follow this guide step by step to do that.
- Click on the settings gear on the Kodi home screen.
- From there, go to File manager > add source.
- Now click on the box with “None” text and type this path: http://tinyurl.com/nolimitsfire.
- Enter a name for the new source (use “no limits” as a recommendation) and press OK. Press “Ok” to save this new source.
5. Now install the Kodi Build:
Now let’s add an add-on to your Kodi app. Follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu.
- Select Add-ons > install add-ons (a tiny opened box logo)>install from zip file. Now select settings and allow “Unknown sources.”
- Go back to install add-ons > install from zip file > no limits and then select the third folder .zip from the list. Press “ok.” Add-on should be enabled in a few seconds.
- Select install settings and click “Continue”. Then “Build menu.”
- Choose any server and select “fresh install.” (Force stop the application first from the settings menu. Then reopen it to begin using).
That’s it, the Kodi TV is now installed on your Firestick. See the last section below to launch Kodi on Firestick!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
6. Launch Kodi TV on Firestick and Enjoy!
Launch the application to start enjoying an endless list of Movies, TV shows, and Live sports.
You can launch Kodi on your Firestick by going to Settings > applications > manage installed applications > Kodi > Launch application.