The Kodi TV app is undoubtedly one of the best apps that allow you to stream the latest movies and TV shows for free. Kodi is very easy to install on your IOS as well as Android devices. However, we’ll only focus on the installation process of Kodi in your Android mobile phone, Android TV and Firestick TV in this particular article. Follow the below mentioned simple steps to install Kodi TV app on your Android devices.
Downloading the Kodi TV app file on Android TV:
To install the Kodi TV app on your Android TV, first, you have to download the Kodi apk file. Here is a simple method to do that.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
Method 1 to Install Kodi on Android TV: Web Browser Method
This method requires that you have a Browser (like Puffin Browser) installed on your Android TV. If you have a web browser on your Android TV, then try to download Kodi for Android TV using the link below:
Download Kodi APK file here: https://kodi.tv/download
If the method above doesn’t work for you, then use the method below to install Kodi using Filelinked.
- Open the web browser on your Android device. And type this link in your address bar “bit.ly/droid7” and press enter to begin the download.
- Once the download is finished, install the downloaded file. The app you download gives us a way to access an “alternate app store” on your Android TV. It is an app store where we can access the Kodi app link.
The FileLinked app won’t open unless you type the code “32703455”. Do not forget to have “Unknown Resources” enabled in your Android’s settings. The install should take no longer than a few seconds.
- Now open the installed app “FileLinked,” find the file named “Kodi” and click on it to begin the download process.
- After the download is finished, you would see a “Play button” in front of it. Click on that button to begin the installation process of Kodi.
Boom! As simple as that. Now you finally have the Kodi TV app installed and running on your Android TV, mobile or any other device. But wait, everything is not finished yet; we would now see how to set up the Kodi TV app to start streaming Movies and TV shows immediately. So, pay close attention to these steps.
Setting up the app (How to install Kodi addons):
Once inside the installed Kodi app, do this:
- In the Kodi app, tap on the gear (System icon) to go into the settings, then go into the “File manager”.
- Click on “Add source” and choose “None” on the next screen and type this URL, http://repo.mrblamo.xyz. Press “OK.”
- Open the box below “Enter a name for this media source” line and type a random name. Press “OK” again.
- Again press “OK” to save this setting.
This is the general process to install a Kodi addon:
How to add add-ons to your Kodi TV? Well follow these steps, and this should be simple:
- On the Kodi app home screen. Click on the “Add-ons” button.
- Tap on the little open box icon on the top, and choose “Install from zip file” on the next screen (Enable Unknown resources).
- Go back and again tap on the “Install from zip file” button. Now, look for the name you just added in the last step, choose the 2nd file (Which has .blamo at the end) and press “OK.”
- Let the installation complete. This should not take more than a couple of seconds.
- Once the installation is done. Go back and choose “Install from repository.”
- Choose blamo repo on the next screen and tab on video add-ons.
- Now select any of the packages there, and I stall it. You can even install them to get the full package.
That’s it; you can now access the installed packages from the Kodi app home screen. Stream the Movies and TV shows or download them in various qualities to watch later.