This tutorial shows you how to Install Kodi Supremacy Build in 6 minutes or less.
Supremacy Add-on one of the newest Kodi add-ons bringing Kodi users a fresh experience. Supremacy Kodi add-on allows for free streaming of HD and SD links including TV shows and movies, it comes with an extensive catalog to help with choosing what to stream.
Before installation of Supremacy on Kodi make sure the “Unknown Sources” is enabled. Disabled by default, if you haven’t enabled beforehand, here is how to enable “Unknown Sources.”
How to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Click on the “Settings” icon, which is in the top left corner of the Kodi screen
- Select System Settings.
- Select: Add-ons.
- Turn-on Unknown Sources.
- There will be a warning advising you of your responsibility for damage to devices or for data loss, etc. If you use Kodi for sensible streaming
- Click “Yes”.
How to Install Kodi Supremacy Build (aka Yoda Build)
- Click the Kodi icon to open it.
- Click on Settings, open File Manager, when you see Add Source, check None.
- Type: http://stephen-builds.uk/zip/, as it appears on screen, click OK.
- A box will appear underneath with the words, “name this media Source.” Highlight the box and Type ‘SBU,’ click OK.
- Click Kodi home screen and select, “Add-ons” left of the screen.
- Point and click the Browser, the one that looks like a box.
- When you see the part of your screen that says “Install from zip file,” select “Install From Zip File”.
- Then click on “SBU.”
- When the SupremacyWizard-x.x.x.zip plugin program appears, click it. Then wait for a notification to appear which says “Add-on enabled”.
- Click “Dismiss” when the pop-up appears.
- Some settings should appear in The Wizard. Pick the ones you want to keep and then click Continue.
- A popup saying “There is no build installed.” Select the Build Menu.
- Scroll down and select 17.6 Supremacy Yoda (Vx.x).
- Now select “Supremacy Wizard Fresh Install”
- When the setting for default is visible, to install the build, click continue.
- Once the build is completely installed, select “Force Close” when you see a popup that says “Force Close or Reload Profile”
- If Kodi doesn’t shut down, manually Force Close.
- Once Kodi is rebooted, wait a couple of minutes, installation is complete.
Use a VPN with Kodi Supremacy Build!
The recommendation for staying anonymous and for online protection, use a VPN. lPVarnish is offering a 25% discount on any VPN package. Strong VPN allows up to 5 devices to connect to the encrypted VPN, are 20% off. The benefits of using a VPN with the Supremacy Kodi build are..
- Native Android TV apps, iOS, Linux, Android, and Mac
- Anonymous access to Kodi add-ons.
- Keep it fast with Tier 1 hardware.
- Does not allow lSP Throttling.
- So you can’t be tracked, log-in free.
- Money back guarantees within 7 days.
- No hassle setup can be configured right at the router.
Check these links out through your browser for the VPN discounts.
- lPVanish 60% Off Coupon