This easy tutorial shows you exactly how to install Kodi Skynet Addon in 5 minutes or less. With the Skynet Addon for Kodi, you get tons and tons of amazing streaming choices. See below for what’s inside Skynet addon and how to install it quickly.
What is Skynet Addon for Kodi? Skynet is an “oldie-but-goodie” Kodi add-on that has been consistently modernized with several sections.
Overview of Kodi Skynet Addon (install with Maverick Repo – directions below)
Skynet is a combination of several add-ons and these include:
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (18.104.22.168).
- Magic Dragon
- Joker Sports
- Maverick TV
- and Supremacy.
Kodi Skynet addon also has a special category for interesting stuff like:
- TV shows
- Box sets
- 4k UHD
- Movies, etc.
It is an excellent idea to make use of a reliable VPN with Kodi for security and privacy. If you are searching for cheaper VPN to use with Kodi, use IPVanish as it possesses several high speed servers without logs or throttling.
KFireTV does not have affiliation with Kodi, Repos, Builds, or any add-ons. KFireTV is a trustworthy news and informational website that does not endorse copyright infringement. Kodi should be solely used with purchased content that you own yourself or within the public domain.
Kodi Skynet Addon Location
How to Install Kodi Skynet Addon
- Click System Settings Icon at the top left part of the Kodi home screen.
- Then click File Manager
- Click on Add Source on the left side.
- Then on the icon that says “None”, click on it.
- Insert the following URL details: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
- Then click OK.
- Rename the source to “Maverick” and click OK.
- Then make sure you check each detail and ensure there is no mistake, click OK.
- Return to the main menu and click Addons
- Then on the icon located at the top left, click on the Add-on Package Installer icon (looks like a box).
- Select “Install from zip file“
- Then a prompt box will open. When you see this, choose Maverick.
- Click repository.maverickrepo-3.5.zip.
- Then wait for a few minutes for the top right to pop-up and confirm that MaverickTV Repo has been installed.
- Click Install from Repository
- Then click Maverick TV Repo
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Then click on SkyNet
- Click Install
Kodi Skynet Not Working?
If the Skynet Kodi Addon is not working for you, then try these alternate Kodi addon: