Your Kodi Firestick deserves a Kodi NoobsandNerds repository install (also for XBMC), which owns the full win. The Kodi NoobsandNerds (NaN) repo hosts some of the shiniest treasures in the Kodi universe. This includes the latest in the BoB saga—BoB UnleasheD. It also houses the wildly popular Zen add-on update, which renamed itself Elysium.
What NaN Is
Repositories such as Kodi NoobsandNerds contain plugins, dependencies, configurations, and update files. Your Kodi Firestick can fit several repos, as they only hold pointers to content located elsewhere. It is what they provide that matters the most, and the NaN team have gathered some of the best!
Kodi NoobsandNerds Add-ons
This collection grows at a rapid pace, then grows some more. A smattering of the current roster for the Noobs and Nerds repository presents itself below.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.
- 1080p Movies from Dandymedia
- BBC iPlayer from catchup4kodi
- BoB UnleasheD from Midraal
- Disney Junior from catchup4kodi
- Elysium from Elysium
- f4mTester from Shani
- MetalliQ from OpenELEQ and Midraal
- NaN Tutorials from noobsandnerds and coldkeys
- PaNdEcO-TeLLY from PaNdEcO
- Revved Up from Deezel
- Series Addicts from Dandymedia
- The Red Pill from SchisM
- VEVO from t1m
Much more exists within the Noobs and Nerds repo than this tiny list illuminates. You really should check it out for yourself. A pleasant surprise awaits you with all of the working links, which this well maintained repo gives you.
Installing Noobs and Nerds
The NaN repo is super simple to install. Follow this step-by-step guide for a fantastic home entertainment system. Your Firestick Kodi install will thank you.
NaN Repository URL for Experienced Repo Installers
If your Kodi Firestick claims third party virginity no more, then you might just want the repo URL. NoobsandNerds can be found at http://noobsandnerds.com/portal at this time. Note their repo address changed before due to popularity bogging down their server. This may happen again, so check back here if they become unavailable for an update.
Prepare Kodi for Noobs and Nerds
You will need the use of unknown sources in Kodi 17 turned on before installing third party add-ons. This is a requirement the XBMC Foundation and Kodi Project put in place for safety first.
- Open the Settings (looks like a gear icon) in the top left
- Choose System Settings
- Now, select Add-ons, then turn on Unknown Sources
- A popup now appears warning you of security risks involved in allowing add-ons from unknown sources to access your system.
Noobs and Nerds Repo Setup
- Go back one page and choose the File Manager
- Then, select Add Source
- Now, select None, which allows you to add a media source URL and name it
- Enter the repo URL (http://noobsandnerds.com/portal) and then hit OK
- The default name is okay, but doesn’t really tell us much
- We’ll name it NaN, then say OK once more
- Double check your information for mistakes, then hit OK again
- If all went well, you will see a new source in your list
NaN Final Details
- Head back to Kodi’s Main Menu and enter the Add-ons section
- Go into the Add-on Browser (AKA Package Manager) icon to the top left
- Select Install from zip file
- Within the dialog that pops up, select NaN, which you just created
- Then, choose the noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip file.. Note the numbers in the zip file’s name may have changed since time of writing.
- When installing on a Firestick or Fire TV, the zip won’t stay highlighted when moving over to press OK. Have no fear; this is just a Kodi visual glitch. The item is selected when moving directly to the right from it, so click OK
- Wait for the Add-on Installed pop-up and then Noobs and Nerds is ready and waiting for you!
- Find it in the Install from repository area
Is It Secret? Is It Safe?
That was exceptionally simple and straight forward; wasn’t it? Before using your Firestick Kodi NoobsandNerds install to access the content made available by its third party Kodi add-ons, though, beware. Unscrupulous individuals and organizations desire your data and identity, which is easily gained online if you’re unprotected. Make certain you’re invisible to the oversight of your ISP, government, and anyone else wanting your data. IPVanish allows seven days to use their service absolutely risk-free! We also provide a 60% discount for you, which gives the best protection available for the price of a cup of coffee per month. The only risk is not having a top-tier VPN protecting your privacy. Don’t wait to find out the hard way just how necessary it is.
Now, you have on of the world’s greatest collections of third party Kodi Firestick add-ons installed. We’ll be releasing a series of articles on many of the great add-ons within Kodi NoobsandNerds very soon, so check back often!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .