This article shows you How to Watch Kodi Movie Streams on any device. We also show you how to install Kodi Movie app on FireStick and the Best Kodi Movie Plugins.
Kodi TV is one of the most popular platforms out there for people who are looking to stream content on their devices, computers or even television screens. The Kodi app originated as “XBMC”, but was re-named to “Kodi” years ago and is now available for all major operating systems!
Kodi Contains No Content By Itself!
Yes, Kodi is the best media center, but installing Kodi itself will not give you any content. In order to play media, you will need to import your own content into Kodi’s media library, or use any of the available Kodi 17 addons to stream various contents.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.
Top 5 Kodi Movie Addons for 2017 (Scroll Down)
If you are looking for the best ways to stream movies on Kodi, we compiled a list (below) featuring 5 of the best movie streaming add-ons for the Kodi platform!
How to Watch Movies on Kodi
To watch movies on Kodi:
- You first need to install Kodi on FireStick, Windows PC, Mac, Android, or any one of many Kodi-supported devices.
See the steps below to install Kodi on FireStick.
- After you install Kodi, you need to install Kodi apps (or “plugins” or “TV Addons”). This takes about 10 minutes and can be done easily by following my video tutorial below.
- Finally, after Kodi and some nice addons are installed, you need to unblock and secure your Kodi streams. Why? Because your ISP blocks many Kodi streams from you and may send you a nasty letter in the mail (or sell your data!). Avoid this completely by using our Kodi VPN setup guide (video + written tutorials). Make sure to take 60% off with our exclusive Coupon Code link: FIRETV25.
How to install Kodi 17.1 on FireStick:
- From the FireStick home screen, go to Settings.
- Then go to System and enable Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging.
- Return to the FireStick home screen
- Go to SEARCH (which is a “magnifying glass” icon on some devices)
- Then enter the word “Downloader”. Select the word Downloader to search.
- In the search results, select Downloader under “Apps & Games”
- Install the Downloader app
- After Downloader is installed, launch the Downloader app
- In the Downloader app, enter “https://bit.ly/kodi173arm” (without the quotes). Then press Download
- Wait for the Kodi installer to download.
- Then, the Downloader app will launch the Kodi 17.1 APK file (or “installer file”) for you
- Your FireStick will ask if you want to “Cancel” or “Install”. Select “Install”.
- Then wait for Kodi 17.1 to install on your FireStick.
- After Kodi is finished installing, select “Open” to launch Kodi. Or launch Kodi from the Fire TV / Fire Stick home screen. Find Kodi under “Apps”!
- Once Kodi is launched, install TV Addons using my easy video tutorial (just below these words).
How to Install Kodi Addons with Indigo Wizard’s Config Wizard
Install Kodi Movie App on FireStick
How to Install Kodi Movie App for Other Operating Systems:
- Enjoy Kodi (free) for Windows 7, 8, or 10!
- Also install Kodi on Android smartphones & tablets
- Then install Kodi on your Macbook / Mac computer
- If you have a jailbroken iOS device, then you can install Kodi on iPhone or iPad
- Even Raspberry Pi Zero, 1, 2, and 3 support the Kodi media center!
- After you install Kodi, play Kodi Movie streams using the list of the best Kodi addons for 2017 (below):
Best Kodi Movie Addons for 2017
1) Exodus for Kodi 17.1: This Kodi add-on is one of the most popular on the platform, and it is widely considered as one of the best offerings on Kodi, for its sheer amount of great content available. This add-on is a reimagined take on its predecessor, Genesis, and it comes with even more content and a better library integration and functionalities. Exodus focuses on films and TV.
2) SALTS (Stream All The Sources): this add-on is perfect for anybody who loves to stream all the latest movies and TV shows. The Stream All The Sources (aka “SALTS”) has been around for awhile, so you can rely on it quite a bit.
3) Phoenix for Kodi 17: This resourceful add-on boasts a truly wide selection of material and it is a true pleasure to experience its amazingly curated HD and 3D movies. Phoenix is one of my personal favorite Kodi 17 addons because of it’s wide variety of content.
4) iStream (install with Indigo Wizard): this particular add-on has been around for quite a while, but it is still an absolute favorite for Kodi users looking for an improved selection of TV shows and films.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
5) Trakt: This isn’t really a streaming add-on, but if you have a huge library of movies, this will be an amazing way to organize your content in a smarter and more efficient way that will keep you up and running in no time.
How to Use Exodus for Kodi
Here’s a tutorial video I made on how to use Exodus for Kodi 17.1, 16.1, or 17.0:
Although Kodi itself contains no content, the TV Addons you can add to it are quite impressive. So take a stab at it and watch some great streaming media!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .