This tutorial shows you How To Install the Kodi Mobdro Addon. After you install the Mobdro addon for Kodi, you’ll have more IPTV / movies than ever before.
Those familiar with Xbox have no difficulty recognizing Kodi, Xbox renamed. Kodi stands strong as streaming software that you download onto devices such as Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. Once the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick are installed on your machine, a Smart TV or your PC, download the Kodi software.
You can purchase a “Kodi box” off the web, a generic version of the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick with Kodi software pre-installed. You might be disappointed with these generic offshoots as they might not work as well as the Amazon devices.
Kodi software comes with its own Wiki instructions and is pretty simple to install, it is time-consuming. Kodi works with just about all platforms, Windows, Mac, OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS. With all the add-ons that are available for Kodi, you can now stream any kind of entertainment that suits your fancy. Everything from News, Sports, Music, even Spiritual, and so much more. Kodi remains legal to use, when used with legit addons.
What is Mobdro?
Enter Mobdro: a streaming software that continually looks for live video streams on the web for Android mobile devices. This app is not listed in the Google Play Store for download. There are some issues with Intellectual Property infringements and has to be downloaded directly from mobdro.to. Mobdro absolves itself of copyright violation responsibility by passing the blame to the host pages of the streaming content.
While Kodi is entirely legal to use, Mobdro, by default, has links to live, illegal streaming content. You might consider using a VPN(Very Private Network) service to avoid any difficulties that may arise due to some possible copyright issues.
If you want to get streaming video content through your cell phone or tablet and watch it on the larger screen of your PC or Smart TV, Mobdro can be downloaded directly to your mobile device.
Pro users: To download the Mobdro app., go to Mr. Free World Repository at http://legionworldtv.com.
Steps for How to install Mobdro Kodi Add-on
The categories included in the Kodi Mobdro Addon are the News category, Channels, a nice little Shows category, a Movies category, Sports, and even a Music category.
- In the top left-hand corner of your screen, click the icon for System Settings.
- Then click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Then click the bar that says None.
- Type in the URL: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ and click OK
- In the next box down name, it zips and clicks OK.
- Then double check everything is correct and click OK.
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons.
- Then click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at top left.
- Click Install from a zip file.
- Then a box will pop open select zips.
- Find and click plugin.video.mobdro.zip
- Then, wait for the Repository to download and popup top right and say: Mobdro Add-on Installed.
- After it installed, the Kodi Mobdro addon will be located in the main menu as: Video Add-ons.
This concludes the Mobdro Kodi Addon tutorial, enjoy live streaming video on all of your devices.
Addons Like Kodi Mobdro
If you like the amazing Kodi Mobdro addon, then you’ll love the following Kodi addons:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.