This tutorial shows you how to install Kodi Magicality Addon in 5 minutes or less. When you finish, you have access to new streaming TV options!
Magicality is the new fork of the renowned Kodi add-on Neptune Rising and can be easily seen in the Wilson Magicality Repository. The fantastic add-on shares some striking features with Neptune Rising and feature menu sections like television shows, movies, new movies, new episodes, my TV shows, My Movies, etc.
The Magicality Repo also has the Neptune Rising and Placenta add-ons before in the Blamo Repo which can be set up applying the following steps listed below:
How To Install Magicality on Kodi Krypton 17 or Higher Version
- Launch Kodi Krypton and click on the Settings Icon located in the top left corner.
- Then check System Settings and click on Add-ons.
- You will see the Add-ons Tab, click on switch on the “Unknown Sources” option, this is important as you will not be able to set up third-party add-ons. When you see a warning box come up, click “Yes.”
- Then go back to the Kodi home screen, click on Settings, and then File Manager.
- Choose Add Source.
- Then choose “None” and insert the following link https://wilsonmagic.github.io/repo/. Rename it as Wilson and click OK.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi, and choose Add-ons. In the top left corner, click on the Package Installer.
- Then choose Install from the zip file
- Choose Wilson, the name used in saving the file.
- Then choose repository.magicality-0.0.3.zip and press OK for correct installation. You need to wait for few minutes to see the add-on enabled announcement.
- Return to the add-ons screen and choose Install from Repository.
- Then to open it, select Magicality Repo
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Then select Magicality or any preferred add-on you desire and click Install. Wait for few minutes till the add-on enabled notice comes up.
- Return to the Kodi home screen, and choose the add-ons tab located on the left-hand column. You will see the entire video add-ons installed by you here.
How to Get Kodi Magicality Addon on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
If you are not running the Kodi Krypton presently, you can make use of these tips.
Go to System, and then File Manager to start the launch of Kodi.
Press “Add Source.” Choose “None” and insert this link https://wilsonmagic.github.io/repo/.
- Click on “Done” after inserting the link.
- Then go the empty bar and write “Wilson.” Click on the “Done” icon again.
- Choose OK.
- Then on the home screen, check System, and go to Settings, and Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip File and choose Wilson.
- Then choose repository.magicality-0.0.3.zip and press “OK” to install it correctly. Give it some time to receive the add-on enabled notice.
- From here, choose Install from repository.
- Then select Magicality Repo to open it.
- Click on Video Add-Ons.
- Then choose Magicality or your preferred add-on and click on Install. Wait for the add-on enabled notice.
- Select Videos; choose Add-ons, then Magicality from the Kodi home screen.
BE PROTECTED WHEN YOU USE THE UNOFFICIAL KODI
The unofficial Kodi Add-ons have been receiving attention from media in recent times. Although you find it easy to gain access to different add-ons, the major disadvantage in this aspect is that your private information is no longer confidential. Most of the copyright holders across the globe in several countries such as the United Kingdom, United States of America, etc. have been making use of this data to send intimidating copyright infringement warnings, and in some lawsuits against the users of Kodi who contravene the property of their copyright.
It is crucial for you to make use of a reliable VPN to ensure your internet traffic is encrypted and your IP address is concealed, this will prevent unsolicited warnings when you use Kodi and make sure your data is safe and protected online.