This quick how-to guide shows you how to install Kodi Lucid Build in 5 minutes or less. Get Lucid Build now for excellent streaming TV options and movies to watch.
What is Kodi Lucid Build?
The Kodi Lucid build is a nice sized offering that you are sure to love. Though the rotating background images can be annoying, all the images are stunning. On top of that, you have some great add-ons to enjoy. This is definitely one you won’t want to miss out on. Keep in mind, though it is on the larger size.
That means Lucid Build is not suitable for all installs. You do not have to take our word for it, though. To give it a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
How to Use VPN with Kodi Lucid Build
Important: Use a VPN with Kodi to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.
Before we get started, keep in mind that Kodi Lucid build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the Lucid Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- Then from the homescreen of Kodi, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen.
- When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Then click in the box that says <None>, enter http://streamdigital.org/wiz/
- Now click OK.
- Then, label it streamdigi, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Then choose streamdigi and then select plugin.program.sdwiz.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Then navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons.
- Click on the Stream Digital Wizard.
- Then choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Lucid Build section.
- Now choose the Lucid Build
- Finally, click Install.
After Kodi Lucid Build installs, simply use the menus in the build to watch Movies and TV shows.
Kodi Lucid Build Not Working
If the Lucid Build for Kodi is not working for you, then try these alternative Kodi builds: