This guide shows you how to install the Kodi INSOMNIAC Addon.
If you are an insomniac enthusiast, you will fall in love with the Insomniac add-on. This amazing add-on provides round-the-clock content for television and movies. Choosing this feature is the best decision as it offers you access to various sources. Make use of our guide to download and ensure the add-on is installed today.
Special news about Illuminati Repo: For All Illuminati Add-ons and builds, simply use the Illuminati Repo address (http://repo.theunjudged.xyz) for Kodi and SPMC. It has 64 builds to choose from. Also, use FireDL code 637272 to download & install the Illuminati Kodi 17.6 APK.
Notice: Application of a virtual private network with Kodi will enable you to gain private access to the entire Kodi add-ons. IPVanish VPN is highly recommended as it is fast and not a no-log VPN. Fire TV app can also be used to change IP and clear restrictions. With our promotion, you can save 49% off unlimited VPN.
It is important to note that this add-on is not part of the official Kodi repository before we proceed further. However, the add-on is supported by the team of developers. In case you require assistance, you can contact the development team for your inquiries instead of visiting the Kodi website.
How to Install Kodi INSOMNIAC Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Here’s how to install the Insomniac add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton. For Kodi v16 Jarvis, scroll down to the next section.
- Begin the process by opening Kodi.
- You will see the main panel on the left side.
- Check settings by clicking on the gear icon. You will see the rows of icons, choose the File Manager. As soon as you see the list, go down and select Add Source.
- When you select this, a pop-up box will appear with the information “Add file source”.
- Click on the highlighted line and then enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz
- Then click the OK button.
- There is a need to give a name to the source; you will have to save it with your preferred name. Click the OK button to add the source.
- As soon as the name is added, go back to the home screen and click Add-ons. An open box icon in the upper left corner should appear, make sure you click on it.
- Choose Install from zip file.
- If you have saved the file with Illuminati, click on illuminati and repository.illuminati.zip.
- Wait for a notification message. From this point, go to Install from repository, then Illuminati, Insomniac, and then install. Wait for the message.
To gain access, go to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Ensure you highlight video add-ons and choose Insomniac to launch the add-on.
HOW TO INSTALL INSOMNIAC FOR KODI v16 JARVIS
- Open Kod Jarvis (v16.1)
- Then, from the Kodi homescreen, select the “System” menu. As soon as you see File Manager as a subcategory, make sure you click the option.
- Click on Add Source
- A box will come up with information
- Enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz
- Then click Done.
- Give it a name you like such as Illuminati or whatever you want. Click on OK.
- As soon as you have added it, return to the home screen, and click on the icon with the name “System”. From this point, click on Add-ons and select that option with the information “Install from zip file”.
- Select the file you saved with Illuminati and then repository.illuminati.zip.
- Wait for some minutes; you will soon receive a notification message that the repo has been enabled.
- Go to install from repository, then Illuminati, then Insomniac, then go to install.
- Wait for the message one more time.
- If you want to gain access to the add-on, go to Videos, and then check Video Add-ons, then Insomniac.